Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Doja

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Blossom & Doja Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 2:35 pm

Only the Hosts, Blossom & Doja have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 2:46 pm

Hahahah I love this name!!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:06 pm

Lmfaooooo the way we were discussing what our name should be for this room. I didn’t realize it was already created, but I love the name lmaoo we have got to win HoH!! Also, if we add Madison to the room, is she able to see prior messages? I feel like that will make her feel like she’s at the bottom of the group. Is it a better idea just to make a brand new room with her?

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:09 pm

For just the 3 of us or the group of 7??
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:47 pm

i was referring to girls united. it doesnt seem like she's questioning it so far, but i just didn't want her to feel like she was the last person to be added and we had to discuss whether we wanted to include her or not, you know? hopefully that made sense haha
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Well it wasn't really a discussion. Everyone was excited, so she should only feel good things if she reads it back lol

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:29 pm

haha, no yeah, i agree! it was just a thought that occurred to me, but im happy that we were able to get her in there with us. i think we all need to formulate a plan to figure out what we're doing later today if any of us wins hoh. hopefully two of us can win. that would be most ideal scenario.
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:29 pm

Yasss! Girl we gotta fight SO HARD!!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:31 pm

omg, steak is scrambling hard lol she's definitely close to Connor and Hilary bc they're the most pissed they didn't get you out. lol ugh, we gotta win tonight. not HAVE TO!!
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:34 pm

I can not believe those 2 tried to lie lol. Thank you QUEEN BLOSSOM!!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:56 pm

ooop house meeting, here we goo lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:57 pm

Yasssss!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:50 pm

good luck queen!!
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:50 pm

Good luck to you too Queen!!!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:58 am

goodnight girlie! i'm headed to bed. have to be up early tmrw morning. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Doja   This room is for Blossom & Doja Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Doja
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next