Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki

Go down 
+2
Bayleigh Dayton
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:18 pm

So clearly she thought she was the master mind and wanted you gone

Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:19 pm

She's a steak. She don't have no brain. Makes sense lol. This girl is doing the damn most!!!

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:21 pm

Wow she’s so bad at this. Her reaction to the eviction thread tells us everything we need to know and so did her speech to you Doja 😂 She’s really a clown lol

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:23 pm

she really just told me "i thought you were gonna evict doja like you said I feel so betrayed by you" and I was like girll no you apologized to me by betraying me and not saying anything about doja going up and that was it LOL like she trying to pin it that i was the deciding vote LMAO

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:23 pm

yikes
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:24 pm

She better gone head and dig her grave I love you

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:24 pm

this isn't a good look for her LOL

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:25 pm

I just got confirmation and it seems Max, Connor, Hilary were definitely the votes to get me out and Reggie and Simba were most likely the others. I heard the 3 who for sure voted are pissed in their group thread that I'm still here. Skskkss

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:26 pm

LMAOOO they probably all scrambling with steak now LOL. so the votes steak was rallying was max, connor, hilary, reggie, and simba. and she just pulling out of her ass that i was supposed to be the 6th LOL
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:33 pm

I just asked Steak if she knows who voted against me and we gonna see what she says. She talking bout "Hope we can put this past us! I think we could be a real force and no one would expect it." Like girl, if you don't go on

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:34 pm

Right she trying to cover her tracks! I bet if you win she gonna try soo hard to throw me under the bus for me to go on the block LOL

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:36 pm

She messed all the way up. Like girl if that was the truth, you would've said my friends wanted me out when you nominated me. Why keep it a secret?? And why would y'all try so hard to keep me??? She's so dumb!! Ahhh!!
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:37 pm

Chile now Reggie said she voted Shego
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:38 pm

Righttt! Like why would I flip when steak was the one who made a mistake to snake us LOL

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:38 pm

That don't add up either LOL cause she been real quiet today and probably scrambling with Steak LOL

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki
Page 18 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next