Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki

Go down 
+2
Bayleigh Dayton
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:05 pm

What Reggie just sent me. I'm gonna try and press her for more info.

"Honestly, if you know about that dumbass alliance you know exactly who has said your name and probably are getting up to minute updates lol. Imma just lay it out for you no bullshit. Like i said, steak was looking for hype people for your backdoor.

She added a bunch of people to a room, without asking, then told them that you were in an alliance of 8. That was talking mad Let me smell your eggplant about half the house. I was already sketched of this because I asked a bunch of ppl that she added and no one asked to be apart of it. I knew this was going south, but what's the point of exposing something while she still has power.

Anyway no one knew who was going up, she was just saying "will you support my decision." We said yes because we didn't want to get put up for saying no.

I did not ever agree to say your name. I knew this was gonna blow up, so I hyped her, then voted my own way.

Damn I wish we had a private room this is some tea."

Brenda Meeks and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:06 pm

so theo informed me that Steak made the group of 10 to counter this group that she made of 8. She was going to sit on the sidelines and have us take each other out. She played so hard, so fast, for what

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:07 pm

messy ass heaux

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:07 pm

Now that could've worked if she didn't make the group of 10 in a couple minutes lol. Steak just doing tooo much. Girl, we was gonna catch on eventually!

Tiffany Pollard and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:10 pm

I hope Steak gonna have her expose party soon. Cause I want to drag/cuss her out again lol

Tiffany Pollard likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:11 pm

right, I was thinking where the hell is this expose party. She probably knows she messed up

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:12 pm

Right. Chile I already know I'm gonna be shaking and screaming during this HOH.
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:16 pm

Wait so Reggie just randomly spilled that to you Doja?
Back to top Go down
Tiffany Pollard

Tiffany Pollard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:17 pm

Damn y’all this some messy sh*t! Sorry ya girl is at work currently omfg

Bayleigh Dayton and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:17 pm

Period!!! So it looks like nobody is really trusting steak but we just need to know where those 5 votes came from. Cause I think steak is gonna push for me and Doja to go up if one of us don't win HOH

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:18 pm

As brenda would say "This is some skurry Let me smell your eggplant" LOL

Brenda Meeks and Tiffany Pollard like this post

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:20 pm

I think if I win the HOH my first move will to say "my DMs are open for everyone to say where they voted," and then I will come to you guys and compare notes and we can gather intel to really sort out who is against us

Tiffany Pollard and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Tiffany Pollard

Tiffany Pollard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:20 pm

Damn steak brought up my name??? That’s funny af bc she hit me up last night begging me to vote out Doja and I was just like “sure lol” why she out here being messy lmaoooo

Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Tiffany Pollard

Tiffany Pollard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:22 pm

She out here starting beef bc her name is steak smfh . Well she better stop lmao

Brenda Meeks, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:22 pm

The girl is crazy as hell, she’s gonna throw Arisa under the damn bus next?

Tiffany Pollard, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki
Page 20 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next