Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki

Go down 
+2
Bayleigh Dayton
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:37 pm

Lawd steak really did this to herself, I think most of the house doesn’t even want to associate with her 😂

Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:38 pm

DOJA GIRL you just got Reggie hyped up, she’s calling steak out right now in public skskskssk

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:38 pm

LORDDD
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:42 pm

Ahhhh let me go see!!
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:43 pm

y'all also I think we should study up on the welcome message we could get quizzed on it!

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:44 pm

Yasss Reggie!! Never dissed!!! Steak just sent me:

"Sorry girl I was in the shower thinking about my actions. I don't know where any of the other votes were but probably Tiffany, Connor, Max. Bayleigh said she was voting you out but she's a liar!"

So now I can tell Connor AND Max that Steak threw them under the bus AND tell them she tried to start a secret alliance with me

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:45 pm

Ooop we get quizzed on that?? Lordt!! And I know they gonna do something with those one random blue letters down the line
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:45 pm

YESSSSS and we know the other two votes could be from people she protecting cause I sure as hell voted out shego
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

idk if it will be today's hoh but arisa did say in it we will be getting quizzed on it LOL

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

oh Lord, Steak screwed up so badly........
Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

but where the hell is she
Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:46 pm

Rightt she probably too scared LOL
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:47 pm

Yes y’all study the welcome message and rules

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:50 pm

why wait for Steak? would be funny if she came back and had the entire house against her.

Bayleigh Dayton and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:50 pm

Hilary just came clean. Said Steak said we were making fun of her and only keeping her to make her shake and scramble. That's why she voted me out because she was hurt. She said she loves me because I'm crazy too. Girl, I'm watching you...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki   This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bayleigh, Brenda, Tiffany, Doja & Nicki
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next