Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Tasks

Go down 
+6
Nick Jonas
Amber Martinez
Saoirse Ronan
Jason Genao
Big Miss Steak
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:49 pm

Jason Genao wrote:
Extra Money Task #5

Congrats on making the final 16!,

BBQ $s up for grabs: $20

Task: Watch the first episode of season one of On My Block. Then in your Diary Room, answer the following questions regarding the episode:

1.What is the name of the town they reside in?
2.Who do Monse, Jamal, and Ruby run away from?
3.What is the name of the gang Cesar is affiliated with?
4.What did Cesar say about Monse that caused their friendship to fall apart?
5.What color is the dress Ruby is wearing?
6.What is Jamal's dad's restaurant called?
7.What is revealed to the audience toward the end of the episode?
8.What does Monse find out about Cesar?

Deadline: Monday December 30th @ 3:05am
LMAO I was gonna send nudes around the game for the answers 😭 arisa impostor really got mee

Jason Genao and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 3:41 pm

Doja Cat wrote:
He better be glad it was only 30 mins lol. I was not feeling it that much sksks

A show with no white people and u don't like it??? just say that's the reason ma
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 3:44 pm

Sksksks boy I am black. I just don't like gang activity and stuff like that and the characters just didn't compell me. But I did laugh a bit and LOVE diversity babe, don't try it

Jason Genao and Baby Yoda like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 3:48 pm

Doja Cat wrote:
Sksksks boy I am black. I just don't like gang activity and stuff like that and the characters just didn't compell me. But I did laugh a bit and LOVE diversity babe, don't try it

Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 Giphy

wait..... pls tell me more about ur identity Wink

i grew up around gangs so it reminds me of my roots. it's nice to see how certain things affect people in different ways based on experiences and the sort.

Saoirse Ronan, Baby Yoda and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 3:54 pm

Well without giving too much away, I've grown up in a mainly white neighboorhood and always been as good a child as I could be. I've never done drugs, smoked, drank, anything like that. And I've had cousins that were from "the other side of the tracks" so to speak and they would always bully me because I never did things they did and always called me too proper and that I act white, so I have a disdain and little trigger of disgust for that. (Gang stuff that is and people that act that way because I always feel they'll bully/make fun of me)

Arisa Cox, Billie Eilish, Blossom, Jason Genao and Baby Yoda like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 3:59 pm

Doja Cat wrote:
Well without giving too much away, I've grown up in a mainly white neighboorhood and always been as good a child as I could be. I've never done drugs, smoked, drank, anything like that. And I've had cousins that were from "the other side of the tracks" so to speak and they would always bully me because I never did things they did and always called me too proper and that I act white, so I have a disdain and little trigger of disgust for that. (Gang stuff that is and people that act that way because I always feel they'll bully/make fun of me)

ily <3 and i get it, but ur free to be ur own person. other people's opinions don't matter when ur happy mwah

Baby Yoda and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 4:03 pm

Doja Cat wrote:

This really would be a sentimental moment if it weren’t for that damn avatar.

But otherwise well said.

Arisa Cox, Baby Yoda and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 4:06 pm

Purrr. It did use to hurt always being left out and picked on for literally no reason because I was different, but I think it made me a stronger person in the long run. And I am willing to give anyone a chance as long as they're nice, no matter where they come from lol... Unless they support Tr*mp, then I run the other way faster than a roadrunner sksksk.

Saoirse Ronan, Billie Eilish, Reggie Rocket, Blossom, Jason Genao, Theodora Crain, Baby Yoda and like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 4:11 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
jason please go to the diary room

OMG -

NOT ME ABOUT TO GET IN TROUBLE FOR CHANGING MY PICTURE TO HER OEISABKJAFLNKA;DSL
SOMEONE HELP ME PLSSSS 

Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 Tumblr_pp6t5qUVm61rtkpsro1_250

Saoirse Ronan, Doja Cat and Amber Martinez like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 4:13 pm

not me ruining the money task thread adnjalndks;as everyone talking in here now let's go back to the kitchen yall

Arisa Cox and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:45 pm

Extra Money Task #5

BBQ $s up for grabs: $5

Task: In your Diary Room, do another ranking of the remaining cast members from who you trust the most to who you trust the least AND give a short (it can be long if you want) reason why for each.

Deadline: Wednesday December 30th @ 12:45pm (24 hours)

Amber Martinez
Baby Yoda
Blossom
Brenda Meeks
Doja Cat
Hilary Banks
Jason Genao
Madison Pettis
Max
Nick Jonas
Nicki Minaj
Robbie Mercer
Theodora Crain
Zach Rance
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:54 pm

Not me double checking that this wasn’t Jason again

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan, Billie Eilish, Blossom, Jason Genao, Theodora Crain, Baby Yoda and like this post

Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 3:55 pm

There’s only 14 ppl left? Wtf

Arisa Cox and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 4:38 pm

THE NEW PICTURE

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:53 am

Extra Money Task #6

BBQ $s up for grabs: $5

Task: In your Diary Room, do another ranking but this time I want you to do your bootlist from who you want out next all the way down to who you want to sit in final 2 with. You can give a reason why, but you don't have to.

Deadline: Thursday December 31st @ 1:53pm (12 hours)

Amber Martinez
Baby Yoda
Blossom
Brenda Meeks
Hilary Banks
Jason Genao
Madison Pettis
Max
Nicki Minaj
Robbie Mercer
Theodora Crain
Zach Rance