Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hilary & Max

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:02 pm

Same. I can’t even talk in that chat anymore lol he’s full of it. He’s a smart player
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:04 pm

hahaha so i think i am keeping BY. it's weird how robbie so quickly decided he wanted to nom BY just because BY reached out to ask who renom was
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:09 pm

Insane!! I voted to evict Nicki.
Ugh I’m so mad lolll we got played by Robbie😭😭
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:14 pm

hahaha i don’t know if we got played. he still kept us safe. i just want more of a mutual sharing of information, you know

Hilary Banks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:17 pm

Yes lol sorry I’m emotional lol. What would I do without you Max
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:17 pm

But yes I would also like more information moving forward
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 10:56 pm

idek where the males alliance thing game from lmao good move just throwing out the name of someone evicted. always thinking
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:34 pm

Haha I try. Yikes am I toast after the Nicki drama?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:52 pm

doubtful haha. wait so can you be honest with me... did someone give you the hoh last week?
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:53 pm

Yes I did not win that on my own. Max I’m loyal to you and I was placed to do a groups dirty work but didn’t go through bc I “trusted” (past tense) Robbie
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:55 pm

Idk who to trust 😭people are giving my game too much credit but I’m flattered. Fatal five was created to keep me and be against Nick
The same group tried to get me against Robbie
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:58 pm

who gave it to you fkJEflkw

also ok you have the comp advantage for next challenge. you have extra vote. we are good hahah

nicki told me that BY, theo, robbie, brenda, and amber all want me out of this game. idk what to make of that info
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:03 am

Brenda gave it to me
Robbie wants you out??? I mean max you can win comps! This isn’t over at all. It may be over for me I neeed to win
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:13 am

I believe the alliances she exposed..
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:16 am

i won 2 comps because i *had* to and no one else was that determined to win them fkwlejflw. i was up against steak, a production member hahah

so she said robbie theo blossom amber madison which could make sense as to why robbie wasn't really listening about theo. maybe our next move is reaching out to brenda and/or jason hahaha hilary idk what to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hilary & Max
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next