Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hilary & Max

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:17 am

Idk if I believe her Jason read. She was wrong about you being clueless lol
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:19 am

what was the jason read?

and genuinely am clueless. i had no idea all these people, even people who are nice to me, wanted me out of the game. i think we started waking up today though to be honest. thanks to nicki hahah it's a bummer she's going but she didn't even pretend to want to work with me so idk

Hilary Banks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:19 am

She said Amber Hilary BY (there is no group with the 3 of us)
Robbie & Baby Yoda (I believe)
Robbie Theo Blossom Amber and Madison (I believe)
Amber & Hilary (fake news I promise you we only talk about votes)

Thoughts
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:20 am

My idiot self thought I was solid with Robbie. I always told him everything. I’m pretty hurt by that
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:21 am

yeah i really have no idea who amber is working with, but i wouldnt think she was working with you because of what she said to me

the 5 person alliance makes sense but then again you told me that blossom told you to nominate theo? it's so hard playing this game anonymously because you don't know who normally works with who like on twitter games
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:22 am

Hilary Banks wrote:
My idiot self thought I was solid with Robbie. I always told him everything. I’m pretty hurt by that

it's also weird because he kept saying everyone was coming after him and then he stayed unanimously so that confused me. i don't know where he stands and i hope he is not in another alliance laughing at us "working" with him because that would be really hurtful
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:22 am

They could’ve told blossom to say that to throw me off tbh
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:23 am

also i always log on and it'll be like 11 hidden users which is the whole damn cast......... lfkewjfwelfk but no one replying to me. i'm like... ok
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:33 am

I hateee that! When Theo put me up everyone was online ignoring me😭😭
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:35 am

Max wrote:
Hilary Banks wrote:

it's also weird because he kept saying everyone was coming after him and then he stayed unanimously so that confused me. i don't know where he stands and i hope he is not in another alliance laughing at us "working" with him because that would be really hurtful

He probably is...should we message him?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:42 am

ugh no i don't think so hahahah maybe we can just ask him what he thinks of what she said

i dont want to upset him. his avatar (white man) scares me hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:43 am

He’s sooo scary!! It’s that entitlement I’m telling you!! Btw may I ask for your pronouns?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:47 am

hahaha but i think he might like us. we are funny and cooky HAHAH so let’s just not say anything too much. we are non threats to his game so let’s keep it that way

ugh since i am playing as max the dog feel free to use he/him. what about you? this anon thing makes things hard hahah also i must say i would find it weird if there are white men choosing women of color as their character. i know it’s all anon and stuff but something doesn’t sit right with the most privileged people playing as some of the most oppressed individuals in our racist world

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:53 am

also wait so brenda gave you the hoh and said to nominate robbie and theo?

also i don’t mean to lay all my problems on you but i don’t get why i’m so unlikable in this game hahah i’ve literally never said i was targeting anyone. i’ve never had an hoh to target anyone. i reply to everyone in a timely fashion. and i give more than 1 word answers and ask how people how they’re doing. game aside it really just starts to hurt that i am so unlikeable and that people don’t want to work with me so i am super grateful that steak brought the two of us together

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:55 am

She/her/ Hilary is my idol loll
And that’s what I was thinking. I would feel very uncomfortable with white people (straight white males especially) posing as black characters to advance in their game or feel “connected”. I would hope no one here does that..

Max likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Max   This room is for Hilary & Max - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hilary & Max
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next