Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison

Go down 
+4
Brenda Meeks
Theodora Crain
Doja Cat
Arisa Cox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 3:04 pm

Thank you Theo & all of you, I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your families I love youI love youI love you

Theodora Crain, Bayleigh Dayton and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 3:29 pm

Thanks girls! Hope you all have the best day <3

Theodora Crain, Brenda Meeks, Bayleigh Dayton and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:31 pm

Well those were just about the ugliest noms I’ve ever seen

Blossom, Doja Cat and Amber Martinez like this post

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:35 pm

Agreed Sad( I hope either me, Doja or Amber can pull out this veto win at least!

Doja Cat and Amber Martinez like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:35 pm

Chile she did the most for no reason lol. I really thought that wheel wasn't gonna land on me for a second. She really pissed me all the way off, but this Veto is serving hope...
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:42 pm

it really was, and especially with this pov twist it could really f*ck sh*t up. but good luck girlies <3 y'all got this!!

Bayleigh Dayton, Doja Cat and Madison Pettis like this post

Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:48 pm

A diamond pov rn would be iconiccc

Blossom, Bayleigh Dayton and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:49 pm

For sure, I’m gonna hope I get tht and win

Blossom, Bayleigh Dayton and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:50 pm

PERIOD

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:44 pm

I've been stuck with awful WiFi today so I'm catching up on everything, and wtf?? There's no way she didn't rig that wheel and do that shit on purpose.

That expose party was so messy, I feel like she used the fact that she knew about her 10 and the 8 at the beginning a starting point to add some lies onto, and then it became a whole mess of ridiculousness and her speculating random bs sksksk. Some of that didn't even make logical sense (the alpha male alliance including jason and connor, meanwhile jason just evicted connor?? The people who voted against her 10 being together, meanwhile I don't even think those are the people that voted against her ??? Like?? sksks)

Good luck with veto girls, I wish I was playing to try and help :/// Hopefully the different vetoes work in our benefit

Blossom, Brenda Meeks, Bayleigh Dayton, Doja Cat and Amber Martinez like this post

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 4:12 pm

For real! And she exposed her allies of just Max and Hilary too like wtf. And she said I’m running the house like girl I haven’t even won anything how can I be running anything LOL

Blossom, Brenda Meeks, Doja Cat and Amber Martinez like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 4:23 pm

Bayleigh Dayton wrote:
For real! And she exposed her allies of just Max and Hilary too like wtf. And she said I’m running the house like girl I haven’t even won anything how can I be running anything LOL

Ikr lmfao I don't get it. I feel like she just knows how alone she is so she's throwing out BS in the hopes that it sticks. I just confronted her about how I don't have an alliance with her Jason and Robbie and she deadass said "Omg I thought we already had an alliance my bad! Go ahead and make the room with arisa queen!" LIKE PLEASE????

Bayleigh Dayton and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 4:26 pm

This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 IT885-

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 4:42 pm

Hoping to win a DPOV tonight and we can send Max packing lmao

Blossom, Theodora Crain, Bayleigh Dayton and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 4:44 pm

She is literally REACHING cause nothing with the vote has gone her way so far LOL

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison   This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bayleigh, Amber, Theodora, Blossom, Brenda, Doja & Madison
Page 19 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next