Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:00 am

Only the Hosts, Blossom, Madison & Theodora have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:04 am

omg skskks the way i love drag race period.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:05 am

Omg I only recently started watching it but I love it too! How are you girls?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:16 am

i'm good, you're both safe with me and i will tell you rn that i trust you two girls the most out of our girl group. madison, what i said in the girls chat was just to appease the other girls. i want them to think that we aren't that close so that they don't suspect anything between us three. we all know they all voted you out pretty much, so i hope you don't take that personally <333

Theodora Crain and Madison Pettis like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:19 am

I'm happy you're HOH omg! But that's a good call, it's best if they dunno we're close, better for them to just continue to regard us as kinda less of the core of the group lmao so we don't seem threatening!

I trust the two of you the most too, especially since we voted together lmfao so clearly we're more on the same page haha

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:33 am

Oh Please, the way I saw that 1st and was like what the heck 😂😂

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:34 am

Yes! I trust the both of you the most as well! This is great!

Blossom and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:34 am

LMAO least u gave a genuine reaction then sksks I'm weak

I saw that first too tho and I was thinkin like Blossom wyd?? LOL

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:40 am

do you guys have any idea what's like actually going on in the house sksks. i'm trying to figure it out. lol
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:41 am

I WAS SO SHOCKED LOL. I was like am I reading that correctly 😂😂

I think the reaction made it better, bc now they for sure would suspect anything 😂

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:43 am

I feel like I have no clue what’s happening!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:47 am

lmaooo, yesss girl. it's funny bc they automatically all just messaged me about your response being aggressive lmao. wbk they're all tighter with each other than they are with us. that's what i wanted to say. we need to watch out for that group.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:50 am

LMAOAOAOAOAA I WAS HONESTLY JUST CONFUSED . LIKE NOT EVEN AGGRESSIVE 😂😂

We for sure do need to watch out!

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:55 am

SKSK the way they also mentioned it being aggressive to me too! I was like "yeah idk why Blossom would say that in the chat anyway tho sksk"

They're def a tightly knit unit compared to us but that's why I think it's important we stay tight too! I feel like every week similar people are being targeted, meanwhile the people in that 8 that Steak called out are neverrr targeted, so it makes me suspect the remaining members of that 8 are still together.

Like, Nick, Robbie, Nicki etc for example are all not in our alliance, but they never wanna touch them! it's sus

Blossom and Madison Pettis like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:59 am

yeah actually, i'm thinking of putting nicki and nick up. how does that sound to you guys? if you guys think it's dumb, then lmk bc i'm not set on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora   This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom, Madison & Theodora
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next