Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Only the Hosts, Jason & Big Miss Steak have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:25 pm

I smell a rat
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:57 pm

hi miss steak how are u doing love?
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:50 pm

can i ask y u said that to me? .-.
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:22 pm

;/ i would really love if u talked to me miss steak idk what's going on Sad
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:28 pm

Sorry Jason was I getting my nails done.

I honestly just felt hurt because I thought you were my closest ally but you might not have voted doja out. I didn’t mean to blow up on you
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:29 pm

And maybe you did vote her out I just don’t know who to trust anymore Jason I’m all alone
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:36 pm

Oh wow just saw you won HOH congrats Jason you deserve it! I want you to know I’m not trying to kiss you ass and I sent those before I saw you won. I apologize for calling you a rat when I had no real reason to think you are. I can be impulsive and emotional sometimes :/

If you want to nominate me I understand but just know I would never come after you. There’s like 10 other people I’m going after lol. I can be a shield in front of you and protect you
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:42 pm

ur good. i was going to vote out doja, like i told u, i just wanted to be sure the votes were there and i talked to connor he assured me we had the votes, so i didn'tthink me changing my vote wouldmake a difference, cause 2 people had to go this week and i wanted to make sure that other people got votes too? idk if that makes sense but like i didn't expect that vote turnout i think a lot of people were shocked.

also i don't want to nom u baby. i really just don't wanna get off on the wrong foot with u, i accept ur apology i hope u can accept mine, i really don't want u on the block, people are just really mad about the 10 person alliance thing and the 8 person one. do u know who was behind all of it? like who's ideas was it to make them?

Big Miss Steak likes this post

Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:49 pm

I accept your apology Jason and thank you so much for accepting mine. It means a lot to me. I totally understand where you were coming from. I think there was just a little miscommunication and me jumping to conclusions

If you keep my off the block I will owe my life to you for the rest this game, I swear that to you.

The 8 person alliance was made by Bayleigh and I was added to it without being asked. Then they tried to tell me what to do with my HOH without asking my opinion and it upset me. I felt like Doja, Bayleigh, and Brenda are running the show. I didn’t feel like I could trust them and felt like they were using me so I made the 10 person alliance with all the people I really wanted to work with in this game. I should’ve asked y’all before but I was just so excited and I really was completely loyal to y’all, and you are my number 1. I made some mistakes but I hope you can understand where I was coming from
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:53 pm

for sure i understand that. thanks for telling me that, let's just keep looking out for each other's backs in this game. we could even have people think we're mad at each other or something so they don't suspect we're together, i wanna ride it out with u Smile

Big Miss Steak likes this post

Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:58 pm

That would be brilliant! Thank you for being so understanding Jason my heart is yours. <3 I have your back no matter what and from here on out I will communicate everything to you.

Congrats again on winning HOH I am so happy for you babes!
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:55 pm

Thank you so much for not nominating me Jason. I'm so appreciative that I could honestly cry it means so much
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:08 pm

omg u got chosen for veto!!! good luck!!! Smile if u win i hope we can talk before u make a decision <3 and of course, i told u that youre 100% safe with me this week <3
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:11 pm

If I win I will do whatever you want me to do with it!! Thanks again king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jason & Big Miss Steak
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next