Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jason & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Jason & Blossom Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:22 pm

Only the Hosts, Jason & Blossom have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:28 pm

Hey King!! I know you're out and about, but I'm glad we finally have a private room Smile
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:30 pm

Congrats king!!! you did that!!
This room is for Jason & Blossom 200_s

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:38 pm

hi sorry i wasn't able to get back to u i was cleaning and eating dinner it got hectic, but thank u!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:47 pm

no worries king!! just know that i'm supporting you with whatever noms you make Smile i don't really have much tea to spill, i just know that i was taken aback with being added to a 10 person private room when i literally haven't talked to the majority of those ppl. then she had the nerve to come to us privately and call us rats. pls. i don't know if she thought that was good game play or what, but whatever decision you make, i'll support it.
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:49 pm

yea it was so weird, it honestly made me more sad than anything cause like what did we even do to be called that? but it's whatever
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:54 pm

yeah, idk, it really pissed me off bc the way she did it wasn't very well planned out, which put all of us in a weird ass position because if people in the 10 haven't talked to each other, how will there be trust lmao.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:15 pm

any idea what you're thinking of doing for noms?
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:20 pm

i think i have an idea. i just really need a pawn so im trying to see if anyone would volunteer, i would owe them a lot and obviously if i won veto id use on them
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:32 pm

ok that's good. and yeah i understand, i would volunteer, but i really would rather not risk it this early. maybe down the line if i know that we have a solid group of people we can trust and fully work with, i would, but i don't feel safe with it this early. 😬
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:40 pm

it's ok <3 i mean i would have appreciatedit but i understand, i don't want u going anyways, i like u too much

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:42 pm

thanks king!! you know i would do the same for you! i actually wanted to ask you about baby yoda. you have much of a rapport with him?

Jason Genao likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:27 pm

i like baby yoda he is cute. what do rapport mean?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:55 pm

haha rapport is like, if you have any connection/feel close with him. thanks for not nominating Smile i just got home, but good luck in veto! let's talk after the comp (:
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:56 pm

agreed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jason & Blossom   This room is for Jason & Blossom Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jason & Blossom
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 6 :: Season 6 :: Private Rooms :: Private Rooms :: Season 6 Private Rooms-
Jump to: