Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Amber & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:52 pm

That’s so true, we gotta do whatever we can at this point!!! I will hope for the best and try my best in veto but if we can throw It to Theo maybe that’s best
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:54 pm

well, nevermind, you're safe haha <333 but i still think you could be the renom after last night, so i still think this plan could definitely work
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:02 pm

For sure, he’s prob gonna put me up when one of yall wins
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:03 pm

ugh, that would be so gross and SICK!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:04 pm

I’m sure it’s coming... I need to win this one

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:06 pm

i think ideally, you win POV so that you're not an option for a renom. and then if you take me or theo off, you and whoever you take off can just vote the other person to stay bc Max or Hilary would be the renom. would you be down for it? i think we could pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:20 pm

Yeah I think that’s best bet too , I’m going to try my best im fired up
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:21 pm

This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 Ebc74510

Not this ad I just got

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:25 pm

i really hope you can win. you can even save Theo if that's better for you, i trust you both that y'all would keep me over Max or Hilary bc I would do the same in a heartbeat. <333 and then Jason isn't playing HOH next round and the three of us are so we can all go after him.
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:46 pm

Yeah literally fuuuck Jason ... we got this we can do It
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 10:33 pm

He is so weird why is he obsessed with me ... I'm not even acknowledging him
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:40 pm

Its looking bad for me, I wish you the best and i hope you can pull out some wins and get to the end !!!!! I'm rooting for you <3

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:44 pm

thanks girl <3 i haven't heard anything, so i have no idea what's going on. if you stay, please beat these people and make it to the end. I will be 100000% rooting for you as well. <333
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:46 pm

Hilary and Max told me all before the veto if i was going up they'd save me and as soon as i got put up they flipped on me jdnkcdsbkfbs they were just pretending incase it was them over me ...

and max has completely ignored me since i was put up .. i hate players like that .. even just tell me I'm going have a backbone
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 12:06 am

yeah, that's the one thing i ask is that I don't get blindsided lol but we shall see. i obviously want to stay, but if you stay, please, i'm being so serious, you better win Amber!!! <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Amber & Blossom
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next