Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Brenda

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Blossom & Brenda Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 9:33 pm

Only the Hosts, Blossom & Brenda have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 9:41 pm

Hey queen! I’m so glad to be working with you! I get nothing but good vibes from you Smile
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 9:46 pm

Likewise queen Smile I'm running around like a mad woman trying to keep up, this is so fast paced omg
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 9:53 pm

Me too lol I like it so far though. Did you pick the name? Haha or did Arisa give us one 😂
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:11 pm

I guess Arisa did cause it wasn’t me lol! But we’re gonna rock with it 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:18 am

Hahaha yeah, it’s cool with me 😂 I’m glad we are both safe for this week so far! I hope it stay the same.
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:58 am

Good morning queen! I’m so happy we’re not on the block! I agree the best case scenario would be noms staying the same.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:01 pm

Hey, just saw your other message about messaging in here lol my bad girlie, still getting used to the forum 😂 and same! How do you feel about both HoHs? I think I’m good with both since they seem to be wanting the inactives out, which makes the most sense. Have you talked to them much?

Brenda Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:03 pm

I’m feeling good, I’ve talked to both of them and they told me they aren’t thinking about nominating me so that puts me at ease. They’re pretty nice so far so not bad for the first round! Yeah honestly I think lucas is a goner lol, and maybe Shego because I haven’t talked to her much at all really. How do you feel about the current noms?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:43 pm

Ok that’s great. I was going to suggest talking to them if you haven’t, but that’s good that they’ve told you you’re safe. They’ve said the same to me! So good for us both. 

As far as noms, I also think Lucas is done unless he wins the veto lol I haven’t talked to him at all, but I’ve talked to Baby Yoda, so that’s prolly how I’m voting. As far as the other two noms, I haven’t talked to Madison or Shego, I should do that now.

Brenda Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:05 pm

Great! Yes definitely chat with them

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:03 pm

i am now Smile are you getting good vibes from anyone else yet? or is it still too early to say?
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 5:14 pm

It’s kinda early to say, but I think Reggie is really cool too. I wanna see what happens with this eviction and it will really kick start things lol
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 6:16 pm

yeah, i agree lol it always happens after every first eviction lmao everyone is just trying not to be the first ones evicted. but yeah, i think even after veto ceremony things will start to get more juicy lmao
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:35 am

Hey girl! What in the hell is going on 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Brenda
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 6 :: Season 6 :: Private Rooms :: Private Rooms :: Season 6 Private Rooms-
Jump to: