Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Amber & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:00 pm

A little but also barely , very hard to get a response from him Lol
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:25 pm

yeah, lol i think there's still a lot of people so it's hard to get in touch with everyone. good luck in the veto btw!! Smile you have any idea what you would do if you won?
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 4:39 pm

I’m not even sure, there’s still a bunch of people I have never even spoke to . Hby?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 5:23 pm

yeah, same here. i think it really will boil down to what lies behind the POV winner's vent that they pick bc it could force the POV to not be used and so many other possibilities.

Amber Martinez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 5:33 pm

For sure , it’s gonna get messy !! Hopefully I can just win
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 5:57 pm

yeah, it's better to have it in our hands than not. you got this, girlie Smile i believe in you<3

Amber Martinez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 7:13 pm

yaaaasss congrats girlie <333 great job!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 8:05 pm

Thank god u didn’t go up , I hate this
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 8:17 pm

me too Sad i didn't think it would be any of our girls, but i'm sad it's madison. what are you thinking girl?
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:56 pm

I think bayleigh seems to have the votes from what I’ve seen but I dk what to do
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 10:15 pm

Have the votes to stay or go? What do you mean? I got off for a bit, but im catching up now and im actually hearing that it's pretty divided. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 10:23 pm

I meant to stay, idk tho
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 10:31 pm

yeah, she actually is second guessing it now to me, she said she's hearing a lot of things and that its going to closer than she initially thought.
Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 9:01 am

Help idk why she called me out my vote was to evict Madison
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 2:37 pm

I’m so annoyed tbh. Why did she throw out our names and not the other girls? You don’t think they told her to do that to take the heat off of them, do you? Bc that would be so f*cked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Amber & Blossom   This room is for Amber & Blossom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Amber & Blossom
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next