Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR for Other Money Tasks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

DR for Other Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: DR for Other Money Tasks   DR for Other Money Tasks EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:12 pm

I’m loving the game so far! I really appreciate the anonymity because relationships can form more naturally than in other games. I’ve only played one other game, and it was on Twitter, so the cast was a lot smaller, which is one thing I liked better; I’m realizing 22 people is a recipe for quickkkk burnout lmfao, so I’m going to need to manage myself more consciously! Also, I definitely have to change my style of playing, because normally I think an early HOH is beneficial to create bonds and deals, but in a larger game like this, we’re not even close to being at the 16 yet! Also, moves have to be made more quickly, which is definitely harder for an indecisive person like me who is always over-thinking, but I appreciate that it’s pushing my boundaries and getting me out of my comfort zone. I also love the different little rooms! I feel like it promotes a lot more house interaction, which definitely was not as common in the Twitter game I played. The challenges, too, I feel are going to be harder, which I think is really fun, because I loveee comps, and I think it’s going to be be fun to compete in stuff with a greater variety of things to do since the forum format enables a lot more possibilities. BB is all about adaptability, which this game reflects, because I feel like there is a lot of room for surprises and one has to be ready for anything, especially being that stuff just pops up sometimes, so leaving the forum alone unchecked is a bad idea lmfaoo. Soo, yeah, overall, those are my thoughts; I really love it, and I’m super grateful to be able to play <3

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: DR for Other Money Tasks   DR for Other Money Tasks EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:16 pm

We are grateful to have you <3

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: DR for Other Money Tasks   DR for Other Money Tasks EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:22 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
We are grateful to have you <3

I love you <3

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: DR for Other Money Tasks   DR for Other Money Tasks EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 5:30 pm

Theodora Crain
DR for Other Money Tasks DefinitivePhonyArmyworm-small

Jason Genao
DR for Other Money Tasks LivelyBrownDarwinsfox-max-1mb

Baby Yoda
DR for Other Money Tasks Tenor

The lovely Amber Martinez <3

Robbie Mercer
DR for Other Money Tasks SEVuXM6

Nicki Minaj
DR for Other Money Tasks Original

Blossom
DR for Other Money Tasks Giphy

Madison Pettis
DR for Other Money Tasks Tumblr_ogrgwuZ1Fw1rj047eo1_400

Brenda Meeks

Doja Cat
DR for Other Money Tasks VW6p

Bayleigh Dayton

Tiffany Pollard
DR for Other Money Tasks 6jDZ

Zach Rance
DR for Other Money Tasks 200

Hilary Banks

Big Miss Steak (I can't stop thinking abt this gif)

Reggie Rocket
DR for Other Money Tasks GiftedUnnaturalAmericanquarterhorse-small

Max
DR for Other Money Tasks Source

Nick Jonas

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: DR for Other Money Tasks   DR for Other Money Tasks EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 5:41 pm

Not chills sksksk. I hate you <3
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: DR for Other Money Tasks   DR for Other Money Tasks EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 6:01 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Not chills sksksk. I hate you <3

I loveee youuuu Wink
DR for Other Money Tasks 90rN

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: DR for Other Money Tasks   DR for Other Money Tasks EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 6:06 pm

DR for Other Money Tasks 2zMK

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: DR for Other Money Tasks   DR for Other Money Tasks EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 5:52 am

Money Task #4

Amber Martinez — Into It by Camila Cabello

Baby Yoda — The Macarena by Los Del Mar

Bayleigh Dayton — Bde by Qveen Herby

Big Miss Steak — Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez

Blossom — Juice by Lizzo

Brenda Meeks — The Quiet by Troye Sivan

Doja Cat — Boss Bitch by Doja Cat

Hilary Banks — Enigma by Lady Gaga

Jason Genao — Bitch by Meredith Brooks

Madison Pettis — A Place in this World by Taylor Swift

Max — You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch by Tyler the Creator

Nick Jonas — Swine by Lady Gaga

Nicki Minaj — Freakshow by Britney Spears

Reggie Rocket — Bionic by Christina Aguilera

Robbie Mercer — Greatest by Eminem

Theodora Crain — I HATE EVERYBODY by Halsey (or Stressed by UPSAHL)

Zach Rance — Irrelevant by Lauren Aquilina

Bonus: The house: This House is a Circus by Arctic Monkeys

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: DR for Other Money Tasks   DR for Other Money Tasks EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:08 pm

Ooooo some Lauren Aquilina

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: DR for Other Money Tasks   DR for Other Money Tasks EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 6:34 am

Extra Money Task #6
Bootlist

1. Brenda Meeks -- She’s my first target because she won two comps in one week, which I do find to be quite impressive. We don’t even have a room together, so that’s very telling as to how much she values me or my input. Now that Blossom put up Doja after Brenda used her veto on someone she pretended not to be working with, it’s very clear a line is drawn despite my own position being relatively blurred (as the only person I’ve put up who is still in this house is literally just Hilary lol). I’ve stayed loyal to the girls in the sense I have never put them up, while Blossom has, so I’m no immediate threat, but I’m also not too far behind in her target list I’m sure. She is likely close to Yoda, so I’d like to put an end to that as well if I can. Preferably though, I suppose I’d rather Robbie have to come after her, but no matter the method, it would be preferable for someone who is good at comps and now with me to go. Not to mention evicting her would likely make Jason happy, and I need him happier after I just evicted Nick.

2. Nicki Minaj -- I don’t really have any kind of relationship with her despite the fact she keeps claiming we do? She slides into my DM’s when I have power and says we have a good relationship with one another, and that is simply a lie. She’s also good with Yoda, and I would love to isolate Yoda more so that he has no choice but to stay with me even more so. Doja has already been cut off from him, so that’s beneficial, but she should go soon, especially if I am to protect Blossom, but I’d prefer if someone like Amber takes her out.

3. Robbie Mercer -- He’s intelligent, and could be incredible at memory comps, which are my own strong suit, so I’d rather take away any competition I have on that front. I wouldn’t hate coming after him myself, because I personally think he’s logical and would understand (also, he thinks rather highly of himself, so he would likely consider my taking him out as a good move if he is on Jury). Though I do believe he could be loyal to me to some extent and I took out Nick, so he might be be in need of allies like me, but I do have plenty other sources of loyalty who might be more willing to openly give me information than he would.

4. Zach Rance -- I don’t talk to him much but I don’t think he’s ever really voted against me, and he does seem to listen to Jason, but I would like if Jason had less people and was stuck to me. He doesn’t seem like much of a threat though, so he can stay for now, but I’d rather him go if I don’t know I can rely on him.

5. Hilary Banks -- She’s a wildcard, but I haven’t seen much else. She could potentially target me because I put her up, so she could go, but I’d prefer her stay a little because she’s a non-threat for the most part and is expendable to most people.

6. Max -- I actually really like Max, and though I think he’s stubborn enough to do his own thing, I also think I temporarily have influence over him. He could be a shield too. My only concern is his ability to target Jason, but no matter what, I do think he’ll get caught in someone’s crossfire at some point due to his perception of being a comp beast.

7. Blossom -- I think Blossom and I have very similar interests, but I suspect she’s closer to Yoda than she lets on, but on the other hand, she sent Doja home which might have driven a wedge between them (though I helped, so I’m not much better. Still, me taking out Nick was more aligned to his interests). I also believe she and I have similar allies, which I might need to remedy, because if she’s good with Madison and Amber (not as much Amber anymore), then I don’t have them as much to myself. On the bright side, putting four people up was exceedingly messy and it made her a target, but I do hope one of those targeting her takes a shot at her so I can have our shared allies to myself.

8. Baby Yoda -- I think Baby Yoda is doing a lot, but now that his cards are a little more out on the table, he might start to be a little more bold and more likely to take a shot at others who are good in this game, such as Brenda, and I truly think he’s on my side, strong to the three. Also, his willingness to go up as a pawn often seems beneficial, and though he is well liked by many, I am well liked by him, and he could be a selfless ally. He’s also relatively obvious about his outside loyalties, so I don’t have to truly question where he’s at, and I want to take him far.

9. Jason Genao -- I love Jason, and I think we are so often on the same page that there would be no reason to come for him too soon. He’s a good player, but he’s being cut off from his allies quickly, so he’ll be stuck with me for one, and he will likely not flip on me. He is, however, good at comps, so I can’t take him all the way. His speed is dangerous, and I need to make sure I have no threats in Final 3 with me for the final HOH.

10. Amber Martinez -- I believe Amber is fully with me now that Doja and other girls are gone. She voted out Madison, causing a rift there, Blossom put her up, causing a rift there, and I don’t believe she’s close to Brenda, so that leaves me. We also have highly similar interests in that she brought up how the 10 were getting targeted herself, and she also is suspicious of Nicki. She also seems to like Max, which helps as well, though I’m sure she’d go after him before me too. Overall, I think I’m very high on her trust ranks, and I also don’t believe she’d be a challenge to beat in the end, so I would love if we made it far together. She might be a little harder to influence, but that’s fine, because I think our interests are similar, and as long as she doesn’t target me, I don’t care that much.

11. Madison Pettis -- I just see her as someone really sweet, rather inactive, and someone I could beat in the finals easily. She doesn’t have strong social connections, so she’d likely not do well on the jury, nor has she done anything incredibly notable yet. I also think she’s on the same page as me, so once Blossom gets taken out, she’ll stick to me the absolute most since I’ve never done anything against her, and most others have.

12. Theodora Crain -- I wanna win <3
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: DR for Other Money Tasks   DR for Other Money Tasks EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 3:05 pm

Money Task 8

I’ll try to keep this brief for now. Some of my main points on my resume would include positioning myself in the middle early on so that I could skate by until I’d have to show my cards, and when I show my cards, I do so forcefully, and get what I want done. In the very first week, I could already see where things were falling, predicting a 6-6-5 vote where I would have been a swing, and knowing this, I chose to align with the stronger powers in the house: Doja, Brenda, and Bayeligh. Immediately, I could see their social games were fantastic, and they wanted all outliers to fall a certain way to save Doja, and in pretending to be easily manipulated, I managed to fall into a powerful group with them, in addition to Amber and Blossom. All the while, I was working with Jason and Yoda, giving me extra security, and I fell back enough, winning one comp to make a minor move in taking out Tiffany to show I would not target my girls or my guys without added blood. I even threw the veto to Miss Steak for lessened blood, because I knew that she was unpredictable, but I figured she’d at least have to stick to her word once in order to last at all, and I banked on her keeping noms the same, and she did without me showing my comp prowess yet. Ultimately, blood that early would be suicide, and I was safely with the girls who I clearly knew had other allegiences, but I stayed quiet, minded my business, and let things happen. There was no need to push for Nick to go, because it was obvious he was going to take out Steak instead of me. I could take a shot later instead (which I did, actually, successfully lmao).

The girls, however, were running the game. Nick, too, was a strong player, which was obvious when he stayed unanimously, showing his social prowess that was not ever with me. This indicated clearly I would have to take out one of the stronger girls if there was ever an opportunity to do so, but not directly, so instead I had to flip the vote onto Bayleigh. I’m aware Nick was also pushing the vote to flip as well, but I do believe I was just as pivotal to this flip as he was, if not more so, by putting pressure on Yoda, and I also managed to get significantly less flack for it (I was not told I was the one who flipped it), all because I specifically pushed the notion I was closer to Madison (even though that was not true, we’d never really talked). This allowed me to solidify more with Madison and Blossom, as we knew we were in the minority of that girls’ alliance, and we had to do something about it. Taking Bayleigh out weakened the stronger half of the alliance, and would force them slightly closer to us, all the while Nick could be blamed, and Nick could be an easy target for me. In fact, I only won when there was an established, easily explainable target for me. Nick was easy to put up, and I knew he was close to some of my closest allies, Jason and Robbie, and I wanted Jason and Robbie to myself. Additionally, he had a ton of BBQ bucks, and I wanted to be the one with the most, so him staying would not fly, so I put him up with Hilary, a bloodless nomination, and my lowest risk threat. Of course, someone did give her HOH and she put me up, but the likeness of that was so low, that it wasn’t necessarily a fault in my strategy; probability had been on my side, luck had not, and that’s okay, because this game requires some degree of luck, and also self-reliance. I was on the block, no problem! I wouldn’t be there eviction night, because I can win vetoes.

Any vote I have felt strongly about has gone my way. I wanted Reggie to stay to some degree, but again, it was early, and blood for a threat like me early game is idiocy. When I wanted things to happen, I was on the right side of the vote, making things happen, and telling my targets straight up I would be evicting them (like Doja and Zach). I also always seem to know where votes are falling, because I have never landed on the wrong side of the vote even once, consistently keeping me in a majority of sorts.

My latest move of taking out Brenda was probably the most difficult, but this was my week to strike, because I’d essentially told everyone I thought she was a threat, and I knew for a fact my allies, Yoda, Jason, and Amber were close to her. I need them with me. I cannot have them with other loyalties, especially not a loyalty to a strong, competitive, and great competitor like Brenda, so I put in work on my own HOH reign, and placed excessive pressure on Yoda. I believe Yoda cracked. Additionally, I subtly pitched to everyone that people would like Brenda to take me out for them, but that I’m vulnerable, and could be taken out by ANYONE next week. I could be a backdoor. Why should Brenda get the credit for taking me out when it’s getting down to the wire to build a resume. They were coming after me anyway, and I’d rather have to win against weaker competitors as opposed to stronger ones like Brenda, literally the best player in the game in my opinion.

As for thoughts and feelings, I’m having a great time!! The anonymity is still difficult because I’d love to get to know people for real better, but I think it was a saving grace early game so that I could lay low, and I really do enjoy playing as my gurl Theo. As for challenges, they’re much harder than in the last game I played I think, but I love the challenge, because it’s such a broad set of skills, I feel like anyone can win these! I particularly loved the endurance, the posting, and the writing comps. Also the memorization of Bibi and Tina, though incredibly painstaking with my 12 page google doc of notes, was fun and satisfying. Overall, I’m having a great time, and I wanna fight super hard to win <3

Arisa Cox and Brenda Meeks like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR for Other Money Tasks   DR for Other Money Tasks Empty

Back to top Go down

DR for Other Money Tasks
Page 1 of 1