Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

BBQ$ Money Tasks #KA-CHING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

BBQ$ Money Tasks #KA-CHING Empty
PostSubject: BBQ$ Money Tasks #KA-CHING   BBQ$ Money Tasks #KA-CHING EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:53 pm

1) Christian- SO I messaged him night 1 and there was an instant connection. We type similar and we both seem like kooks ready to just play this game. I go to him with my craziest thoughts and I love his character from survivor and he loves my character from the office. We are The Office Buffs (Kelly Office, Survivor Buffs hehe my idea)
2) Beast Boy- so Beast Boy talked a bit in our private rooms about the game once he won HOH. And his win made me have more of an understanding on his player. He seems like a chill player who really liked movies and won the first time. I am being completely open with him about noms and if his name is going around and he shared with me that during his HOH reign no one said anything negative about me. That brought him all the way up to number 2
3) Hottie- So Hottie and I have a private room and the only reason she is so high up is because she is consistent. She is always messaging me and checking in on me and I respect that! I hope she gives me more though or else she will drop to the lower numbers of my trust.
4) Robin- Sherbatsky. Funny I didn’t like her in HIMYM but I like her on BBQ! She also puts in effort and said we should have a room. She seems like she has a smart head on her shoulders and seems mature. She has a job and made pasta for dinner the other day. We have a bond so shes high on my trust.
5) Rob-I like the way Rob speaks and he seems like he isn’t annoyed with me messaging him. I hope we can form something and I hope our private rooms will help us create more of a bond. I really need to just win a comp and prove my loyalty to these people.
6) Klaus- So cute we lowkey just flirt and check in with eachother on private messages (fake flirt bc I have a bf irl help LOL)
7) Hang- So sweet so soothing. Her being 7 doesn’t sit right with me though. I am going to message her and try to talk to her more. She seems sweet and upfront and yesterday she was like “OMG no youre not touching the block make sure you kiss beasts ass though” and I really appreciated that tip
8) SZA- Mutual alliance…Michael B Jordan wanted a group of people he could trust and I feel like she fit the group he was looking for. Lol it’s a social game and you tend to go to people that look like you.
9) Michael B Jordan- I made the group and never got a thank you which is why he is at 9 and not 8
10) Pope- Mutual alliance I should prob touch base on the forum. I for real thought he as a goner Im glad he is still here.
11) Veronica Mars- I like her we have had a pretty stagnant back and forth and I am hoping it grows into something more
12) Kepner- no issue we are in a mutual girls alliance
13) Dua- biddie kept me safe!! No issues here!
14) Jackie-I need to message this girl because I lowkey don’t like her….she gives me Kelly vibes and there can only be 1 kelly!
15) Madison- I also don’t like this girl lmao I feel like she got an alliance with Jackie and hottie. Idk idk.
16) Stefan- I don’t think he would do me dirty but he would probably put me up because we don’t talk.
17) Adam- I am trying to like him LOL he just needs to change his profile pic…lol I might tell him to because the close up of adam sandler just isn’t it.
18) Johnny.The way I almost forgot who this was…
19) Jackie- I DON’T LIKE HER.
20) Skeeter- We don’t talk…I cant get into skeeter. I grew up watching doug and he just isn’t acting like doug and its rubbing me the wrong way.
21) Fraggle SO WEIRD I want him out because she is weird. And I don’t like puppets and shes creepy ahh but I should get close to her because she might be a twist..
22) Scooby- We never spoke words.

Thank you for this task honestly this helped me figure out what I need to work on and who I need to talk to...Ugh I really dont want to talk to Jackie though ngl. Or scooby. or fraggle. But Ill be nice Smile

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: BBQ$ Money Tasks #KA-CHING   BBQ$ Money Tasks #KA-CHING EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 8:40 pm

Money Task #2

Ok season 7 of BBQ! I am super grateful that I am playing again I love this game! This season is for sure different. Much different personalities compared to S6.
S6 was definitely unlike any other with the twists and the group of people in general. I think my first season will always hold a special place in my heart.
This season is different but I feel more in control. I am more confident in my gameplay and the comps are alot of fun! Seeing DW host musical chairs was fun and the stay or fold concept kept us all going. I like that we have the wheel of random draw with the veto players.
I wish this cast werent so calculated but you can tell everyone is playing to win. It was quiet in the first fews days but its finally picking up.

DW and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: BBQ$ Money Tasks #KA-CHING   BBQ$ Money Tasks #KA-CHING EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:08 pm

Money Task #4

1) So far my favorite competition was Pictionary
2) I would like to see more of the word association, Pictionary and post when a host says go sort of comp.
3) My favorite person in the game is Christian. He is so cute but I need to build trust with him
4) April and Adam but if I had to choose one, April bleh.
5) I feel like I am at a 5 with how secure I feel in this game. There are people that would keep me and there are others that want me gone.
6) I trust Jackie. I don’t think she would wrong me..I just want to talk to her more
7) Beast Boy. That boy is trouble and people aren’t seeing how dangerous of a player he is.
8) My favorite moment was the Pictionary comp. It was a really different set up and I feel like we all had fun
9) I would nominate Beast boy and Rob Cesternino! Sneaky nasty men!
10) I need April out. That girl is disgusting. And I am livid shes still in the house lol I strongly dislike these people.
11) My biggest regret is not buying a vote nullifier last night.
12) I am most loyal to Hottie, Christian, SZA and Jackie
13) F2 Id take Hottie. We have similar games and same number of wins. OR Id take SZA bc girl hasn’t done a thing. Either way I don’t think im winning bc the jury might hate me
14) Kelly Kapoor is playing the messiest game. Even I admit it. 2nd maybe Hange..
15) Beast is playing a great game. But he is gonna get caught. He won HOH first night and somehow built an alliance afterwards.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: BBQ$ Money Tasks #KA-CHING   BBQ$ Money Tasks #KA-CHING EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 9:30 pm

Money Task #5

If I were currently HOH I would put up Beast and Rob. I strongly believe they are Adams brains so i feel like I would try to have them play in POV save themselves and backdoor Adam or April. I just dislike so many people its hard to think of a plan.
1. The funniest is me. I make myself laugh LOL. I have too much fun on this thing
2. The fakest is Veronica or Hange, them 2 girls are sneaky...
3. Adam causes the most drama because he just doesnt speak and watches people fight and never answers simple questions making everyone upset!!!
4. So I am in a pretty good convo with Beast right now and I think he is super calculated and sneaky. I really think he is playing the ultimate middle man game.

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBQ$ Money Tasks #KA-CHING   BBQ$ Money Tasks #KA-CHING Empty

Back to top Go down

BBQ$ Money Tasks #KA-CHING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 7 :: Season 7 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Kelly Kapoor-
Jump to: