Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni

Go down 
+5
Ikea Start The Car Lady
Joe Exotic
Queesha
Da’Vonne Rogers
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 9:35 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your third vote for eviction. This time you are voting for the person you want to see leave.

You have 12 hours to vote starting in 1 hour from now aka vote by 10:35am EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave. The 2 Houseguests with the most votes will be leaving the game. The 4 nominees and the 2 HOHs are not able to vote.

The 4 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.  

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

REMEMBER THAT YOU FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO PLAY IN THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD CHALLENGE IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 9:36 pm

Crazy to think after this vote we will be down to a normal BB cast size lol
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 9:39 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Crazy to think after this vote we will be down to a normal BB cast size lol

Almost at half way lol
Back to top Go down
Queesha

Queesha

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 9:45 pm

I posted my plea in the kitchen, but I'll post here just in case it doesn't get seen in the other room lol

Hey guys! Obviously it's unfortunate that I am up on the block and I can see why I am, but I would just like to say that I am NOT ready to leave this game yet. I have so much more fight and game left in me. I haven't been that active, but I have been keeping up with the game. I've never missed an eviction vote, I have made connections with some of you, and if I stay I am hoping to start building relationships with those of you who I have not had the pleasure of talking to one on one. I hope you guys can keep me, and I will definitely return the favor if you don't vote to evict me. I am a loyal ally, (and I don't use that term loosely) so I can be a number for you. Some of you have talked to me regarding votes and I told you exactly how I am voting. I will always keep it real and honest. I am not a threat, competition wise, as you all can see. I feel like this is getting long, and I really am getting sad thinking that this may be my last night in this game, but I beg you to please not evict me. As I said before, I am loyal and will work with you. Thank you guys for reading! I hope you all have a good night xx - Queesha
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 10:01 pm

Queesha wrote:
I posted my plea in the kitchen, but I'll post here just in case it doesn't get seen in the other room lol

Hey guys! Obviously it's unfortunate that I am up on the block and I can see why I am, but I would just like to say that I am NOT ready to leave this game yet. I have so much more fight and game left in me. I haven't been that active, but I have been keeping up with the game. I've never missed an eviction vote, I have made connections with some of you, and if I stay I am hoping to start building relationships with those of you who I have not had the pleasure of talking to one on one. I hope you guys can keep me, and I will definitely return the favor if you don't vote to evict me. I am a loyal ally, (and I don't use that term loosely) so I can be a number for you. Some of you have talked to me regarding votes and I told you exactly how I am voting. I will always keep it real and honest. I am not a threat, competition wise, as you all can see. I feel like this is getting long, and I really am getting sad thinking that this may be my last night in this game, but I beg you to please not evict me. As I said before, I am loyal and will work with you. Thank you guys for reading! I hope you all have a good night xx - Queesha
This was a great plea #SaveQueesha2020!

hope to get to know you better cheers cheers cheers

--

good luck to all 4 noms

and cheers to juicy/bob for that insane HOH win #WeSeeYouAndWeRespectIt
Back to top Go down
Queesha

Queesha

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 10:03 pm

Joe Exotic wrote:
Queesha wrote:

This was a great plea #SaveQueesha2020!

hope to get to know you better cheers cheers cheers

--

good luck to all 4 noms

and cheers to juicy/bob for that insane HOH win #WeSeeYouAndWeRespectIt

omg lol I love the hashtag!!! guys let's all #SaveQueesha2020 please and thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Queesha

Queesha

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 9:06 am

Good morning everyone! I am heading to work so I won't be on for the eviction, but hopefully when I come back, I'll still be here. If not, just wanted to say it's been a pleasure playing the game with y'all but would love to be able to keep playing! #SaveQueesha2020
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 11:33 am

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. I am also going to revise my Executive Decision because it might be too lenient tbh.

Those people are: Ikea Start the Car Lady

Now for the vote

The first person saved with 1 votes against them is

Spoiler:

Congratulations, you are safe.

The first person evicted with 6 votes to evict is

Spoiler:

We are left with

Spoiler:

The next person evicted with 3 votes is *clutches pearls*

Spoiler:

Which means with 1 vote to evict,
Spoiler:

Lena, I'm sure you are lovely, but we never got to learn much from you, wish you all the best. Queesha, my heart breaks. You were funny and a pleasure to have around. Thank you for fighting and caring to stay,

The rest of you, I will see you at 7:30pm EST tonight for the next Luxury challenge quickly followed by the Head of Household challenge.
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 1:51 pm

Shit Im so sorry with missing the voting deadline, I woke up with massive pain behind my right eye, and I'm only actually trying to keep my eyes open now. Sorry miss.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 2:01 pm

Ikea Start The Car Lady wrote:
Shit Im so sorry with missing the voting deadline, I woke up with massive pain behind my right eye, and I'm only actually trying to keep my eyes open now. Sorry miss.

Oh no Sad I hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
RR Eric

RR Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 2:09 pm

Feel better, take care of yourself. 😊
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 2:33 pm

it's totally fine

rest up, please Sad

hope it feels better

you might need a doctor ?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 2:40 pm

Really hope it gets better hun
Back to top Go down
Olivia Pope

Olivia Pope

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 4:35 pm

I'm sorry to see any one go. Queesha fought hard & valiantly. She could definitely be represented by Pope & Associates.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Pope

Olivia Pope

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 4:38 pm

Ikea. Sorry for your pain, beloved. As a fellow migraine sufferer, my greatest sympathies. I hope it passes soon!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Lena Luthor VS Olivia Pope VS Queesha VS Tahni Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next