Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Your blog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Your blog Empty
PostSubject: Your blog   Your blog EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:01 am

Stinks like ass

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Cent

Cent

Your blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your blog   Your blog EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:18 pm

Not stinks like ass 💀💀😂

Anyways I came in here because this is usually when I start my ghetto ass blogs. So let’s get into it.
I wasn’t a fan of the girls alliance (Brenda/Nicki/Doja/Bayleigh) at the start of the season. They were def giving mean girl vibes and looked to be the steamroll alliance. The tables have now turned on them, as they are down 2 members (Bayleigh and Doja) with the “other” girls in power. Truth be told, Im gonna miss tf outta Doja. The STAR of the season, was for sure my favorite. I didn’t see her winning, as she’s too out there, but I def didn’t see her leaving any time toon. So let’s get into some of the main characters for this week.

Nick Jonas: See, I have a love/hate relationship with him. Bc he betrayed the girls first, got caught, and then tried to flip it on the girls as if they started it first 😂 Like sir had Robbie not won veto, your ass was GRASS. I think he thinks he’s in a better position than he truly us but people are clocking him in their drs.

Robbie: See, he was playing lowkey and it was very much so different than Sandra but the Sandra came out. He dipped his hands in one too many ponds, took the fall for Nick (???) and then was forced into working closely with Nick. Robbie was in such a great position but his ties to Nick is truly hurting him rn. Because now they’ll for sure be seen as a duo. We’ve seen John talk himself outta worse situations so it’ll be interesting to see how he gets out of this.

Blossom: Where do I even start??? Unless I am missing something, which I probably am bc it’s a million rooms, I believe they were in a good middle ground. I can respect the big, bold moves bc a steamroll was for sure possible with the other alliances creating such strong bonds. The issue is that Blossom took TWO big swings at TWO sides of the house. It’s one thing to piss off one alliance but baby done managed to piss off both sides when they really could have avoided it lmfaooooooo! I don’t understand why she would put up one of the girls knowing Brenda had an extra veto?? Like it was obvious she was gonna make at least one renom so that made no sense. I like the no fucks given move though, def makes things so much more entertaining and messy.

Theo: So theo didn’t play a big role this round but im including her because she just won the second HoH for the night. Theo is aligned with Blossom but I wonder what her noms will be. At the beginning of the game everyone wanted Steak and Max up and Theo worked it out to where she could keep both while not pissing off he house. She finds herself in a similar situation as blossom has drawn multiple lines in the sand throughout the house. I don’t think she puts up blossom, but I do think she may make herself a visible player with these noms. Im not sure her winning this HoH was necessary bc all the sides in the house are after each other. Like Amber wrote in her dr, it’s so much drama going on that she could easily fade into the back ground and have the girls go after Nick/Robbie/Zach. Tonight is going to get even messier, I just feel it in bones lol. I love it.

Baby Yoda: LOL joe always finds himself in some shit with trying to play both sides of the house while clearly being bonded to one side more. He can never truly play the middle, which fucks him. If you’re gonna play the middle in this game specifically, you have to truly be in the middle. Him trying to persuade Blossom not to put up Nicki had me screaminggggg! Offering yourself as a pawn is just too damn obvious abt where you stand lol. Can’t wait to see if it all ever catches up to him.

Okay those are the main people today specifically. We still have a whole round to play out so no telling what changes in just a few hours. I will say that many of them are in the dr either talking about holding themselves back or thinking they’re fooling people lol. Y’all are literally near jury, cut the throwing comps shit out and play! I fear Amber is gonna decide to play when it’s too damn late, same for Robbie. And now Robbie is bonded to a visible player so he really has no choice but to wake it up. As far as the players thinking they are getting one over people, it reminds me of my drs thinking Ronan was an ally when she was LMFAOOOO embarrazzing! Nick, you aren’t fooling people babe so own the villain role! Robbie also thinks his lowkey gameplay is working and sir....it’s not either. Nick and Robbie are as obvious as an elephant in a room. Wake it tf up bc it’s out there now!

Anyways, idk how much I’ve wrote as Im typing on my phone. This is for sure a top 3 season for me. It’s truly an entertaining mess and I have no clue who will win this game. I wish them all the best and can’t wait to see who survives the chaos that’ll we’ll for sure get the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

Your blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your blog   Your blog EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:37 am

Reading the Prejury thread....lordt! You really can’t say shit on here! Im so confused on why Nick is in his feelings about the Scottish comment?? That’s like me getting offended by somebody calling me American, pls. I truly don’t understand why everyone is so sensitive the more seasons we have 💀💀😂 The amount of arguing and off the wall shit said during season 1 and no one cried about it. Sorry for this rant, it just really bothers me that you can barely argue during the game anymore bc people take it to so personal.

Everyone should go read The 4 Agreements. Agreement #2: Don’t take anything personally.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Your blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your blog   Your blog EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 6:19 pm

Help I was wondering why it’s more insulting to call someone Scottish than it is to call them a biatch or say they have a cockroach infested mouth lol... or last season when he called Greg (Tonya) an untrustworthy scum bag bitch or something like that lmaoooo

Cent and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

Your blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your blog   Your blog EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 3:03 am

This cast is so stupid. Just dumb. Im sorry but the theo and blossom steamroll isn’t fun to see but these fools decide to keep BLOSSOM?!?! It makes no sense but okay 😂 They literally deserve to lose atp bc you have Amber who hasn’t done shit next to blossom and you vote out amber? Lordt.

Saoirse Ronan, Blossom, Theodora Crain and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Your blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your blog   Your blog EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 3:18 am

And Theo was actually trying to get Blossom out sksksk.

Blossom and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Cent

Cent

Your blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your blog   Your blog EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 10:45 pm

Patrick used to be my least favorite BBQ player of all time....Max has now taken that spot. Like Theo clearly deserves to win, as they let her comp beast her way through the game, BUT I find it so wack and disrespectful to the game to literally plan on losing??? Like the drs abt it are just infuriating me. Celebrating possibly winning $100 OVER $500?? Like chile this is goofy. Honestly it would make my day for Theo to win Part 1 & 3, then take Hilary 😂 I don’t think she will but that would be glorious 😂

I apologize if this hurts anyone’s feelings but it really grinds my gears when people don’t play to win. Openly wanting to get second and doing everything in your power to get second is just a slap in the face to everyone who gives it their all to get the win.

Anyways, I’ll give my overall season analysis sometime before the finale. I wasn’t as active this season bc Im playing Kyle’s game with is.....it’s something to say the least! Lol.

Blossom, Theodora Crain and Amber Martinez like this post

Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

Your blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your blog   Your blog EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:40 pm

The way I lied abt having an in depth season analysis bc I was just competing in Final 4 HoH for Kyle’s game (that I won ✨). Anyways, the best houseguest won (well not yet officially so I should day “is going to win.”). Theo played a low-key social game during the start to hide the comp beast in her. By the time anyone even noticed wtf was going on, it was too late 😂. She did what Robbie was trying to do. I overall enjoyed the season. I feel like I would love it even more if the loud crackheads stayed longer, like the means girls group and Nick sksksjs. I missed everyone jumping down each other’s throats for simply breathing. I love when a season has a ton of passion and loud characters that aren’t scared to speak up. Im not gonna bash Max in this blog, but I was hoping Hilary would get that second place just bc she wanted to win. In other news, my favorite was def Brenda. #BrendaRobbed. Sad After Brenda, it was Doja Cat bc pls. Doja Cat was the STAR! Crackhead on crack for sure sksksks

I think most people had a solid game. There were a few moves that made absolutely no sense, but I understand that this game brings out a different side in you. To all the new players, welcome to the entertainment that is BBQ Postseason! It’s a nice little community and you’ll miss logging onto here everyday. Trust me, I was ready for the game to end both times I played, but missed it the next day 😂 An emptiness is felt once you don’t have to scheme through a forum.

Anyways, congrats Theo on the win! Good game everyone!

Arisa Cox, Blossom, Theodora Crain, Hilary Banks, Brenda Meeks, Nick Jonas and Robbie Mercer like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

Your blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your blog   Your blog EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 10:53 pm

Thank you Cent!!! I love you

Cent likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your blog   Your blog Empty

Back to top Go down

Your blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 6 :: Season 6 :: Viewing Area :: Viewing Area :: Cent's Blog-
Jump to: