Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Blog 1, Day 1!

Go down 
+2
Arisa Cox
Theodora Crain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Blog 1, Day 1!  Empty
PostSubject: Blog 1, Day 1!    Blog 1, Day 1!  EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 3:45 am

First of all, I'm SO excited to be blogging this season, because if you know anything about me, it's that I get very easily invested in things, and being able to read all the rooms as they're being spoken in is so fkn fun. I'm loving it, and I'm just so so happy to be a part of the hosting panel this season, because this cast seems super cool and active, and I can't wait to see how this game is like from this side!! I love you

Anyway, I’m going to list my 13 favorites (based on personality rn, not just game), cuz that’s half the cast, and I figure I should cap myself at that before I ramble on too long about every single character:

1. Beast Boy, because I’m absolutely loving his social game rn and I just think he’s so endearing and intelligent (also Teen Titans supremacy). Also, him simply voting for Stefan and Klaus because he doesn’t like TVD is a whole mood, and I support that choice. I think he has great potential to go far, and also based on video submissions preseason, he was my winner pick! I really hope he does well <3

2. Hange Zoe. because I think they’re hilarious and have a sound social game so far even though I think it’s gonna be a bit messy (targeting and aligning with people because of Zodiac signs, legend), and overall I know Hange is likely to be good at comps (especially math comps and logic-based comps). Long as Hange keeps up this friendliness, I think they’ll go far! Also, if I know Calvin, I know he’ll put in the time and have a good time, so I’m excited to see it, long as there’s no overplaying going on too quickly.

3. Madison Beer, I love her style, I think she’s fun, sweet, witty, and going to be really active! She’s super likable, and I feel like her castmates would probably agree! I think she has really good potential and I’m pulling for her <3

4. Jackie Burkhart, legendddd, BEST DRs (along with Hottie’s), and also playing a much more toned-down game which, if maintained, has suchhhh great potential to go far. Pretending to not know how to upload the avatar and then making it pixelated as hell made me laugh, and I think keeping up the friendly naive act for now is perfect. I just love John, comedy king, and I also know he’s probably the most observant and analytical player here… I hope Jackie aligns with Beast Boy tbh, I think they could be a good pair, though right now I think Beast Boy is well liked by Johnny, and is also well-liked by a lot… but tbh that’s usually how John is rn, so I could see them having the whole house in their corner eventually, and they could maybe use that to help one another of they work different people. Dunno how likely that’d be to happen, but it’d be cool. Other than that, I'm happy Jacki received no votes this week, and I'm happy she seems to not be mentioned as a threat or a target; I think that will help her play the game she typically plays, which is aligning with many, but this time, hopefully everyone will trust her instead of doubt her or perceive her to be too smart to take far (Also, John, I just had to make my notes for you the longest xoxo)

5. Robin Sherbatsky, everyone seems to like her, but she’s getting more inactive because my girlie Kass’ attention span ain’t that high, but idc I love my queen so much. I’m glad I bullied her into playing, I just hope she doesn’t lose interest, but hopefully once she gets more comfortable with the forum she can just keep being her charming self. She seems to be pretty talkative though, so hopefully her charm and odd humor puts people at ease.

6. Dua Lipa, I just like her energy!! I think she’s doing well rn socially, and is putting people at ease with her friendliness, but is also in a group with the vocalists, which, sure, may not last, BUT, it’s more than most people have at the moment, which could be beneficial. The use of emoticons might put people at ease too, and she seems pretty straight-up and sociable, so that will also put people at ease.

7. Hottie, QUEEN DOJA HAS RETURNED, and seems to also be aware on what did and din’t work well last game!! Very social and likable, but not over-the-top, and also is trying to have alliances of three and four rather than more, which should be good. I’m pulling for her, I think she’s really smart and has so much potential all the while being entertaining as hell. I love her fire for the game <3

8. Rob Cesternino, there’s NOTHING I love more than a LONGGGG DR SESSION <3 King, legend, I love it, I think his read on the house is good, and he knows what he’s doing. Nothing I love more than a competent player who logs all their thoughts, so I have high hopes, and I’m excited to see more. He seems well-connected, and seems open to shifting allegiances and going with the flow, so that’ll be fun. I don't know much about how he played in past seasons, but I'm sure experience will be a benefit.

9. Pope Heyward, another preseason fave, and someone I think could go far if he keeps up with his social connections he already has and expands upon them. He seems to have a good bond with SZA and Hottie, which could be good for him since they’re social, but being in a room with Michael is likely not good since he and doesn’t seem to have Pope’s back. Being a nom on the first week is likely not going to be good for him, but he only got 3 votes, so hopefully he can readjust. The people more-so actively against him are two of the least socially eloquent people in the game (Adam and Michael), so I really doubt they’d have the power to influence any votes in the future.

10. Skeeter Valentine, I like him, I think he’s gonna put his all into it, and he seems to have been online all day, so that’s cool, and I think he’s funny! I’m definitely a fan. He’s also active at night, which of course I support, because that’s when I’m the most active on here (I hope these other hoes start to be more active at night too, tf!)

11. Red Fraggle, I think she’s endearing and fun, and I think her style of typing will put people at ease. I’m also a big supporter from the preseason video, so I can’t wait to see what’s in store. Also, Fraggle Rock, iconic!!

12. Christian Hubicki, have to like him for the character choice <3 I like him preseason as well, so we’ll see how it goes! I don’t really like the Silent Six at all though, which is why he’s so lower on my ranks, but he’s fun and charming so I think he can break away from that.

13. SZA, she is is workingggggg her social game WHEW!! I think she was the most active right away, and I hope she doesn’t fizzle out due to simply talking TOO much; I admire the effort, but idk if she’s doing too much too soon. She’s kinda doing what April is doing, but unlike April, SZA is very well received, so I think she could be solid. I also like her because Hange likes her, but I’m nervous that Hange isn’t going to realize quickly enough that SZA has a ton of other groups without them. Hopefully SZA merely has a bunch of groups for temporary security purposes and will choose a stronger allegiance and let the others fizzle out. My main critique rn could be that she's coming off as too competent, acting as if she knows the forum and the game very well, which could potentially be off-putting to new players, even if it's not intentional. On the flip side, she could be looked to as someone the newbies want to cling to so she can take them under her wing, so I guess it depends on how the Houseguests look at it.

Other side notes:

I like that Scooby, Hottie, Jughead, Zayn, and Stefan were praising WandaVision, period make a Wanda alliance legends!!

Veronica and April seem messy already I’m interested to see how they’ll do!

Michael was acting paranoid already, and Adam ofc is potentially being too game-botty from jump as usual. Not sure how far I see either of these two going, I’m surprised neither were nominated tbh.

Pope robbed!! It was smart to push for him I suppose, but I like him and I liked his energy in his audition video, so hopefully he maintains his good connections to keep him safe this week.

HALSEY GIRL WYA, I WANT YOU TO DO WELL WTF!!!

Trish was actually my second fave preseason, and I feel like the way she interacts with people could very well help her if she manages to survive the week. The lack of activity when the game began did her in it seems, but if she recovers, I’ll be interested in her game.

Zayn, also, sneaky to make the 16 Candles group and be quiet about it, it adds a lot paranoia to the game, and no one is throwing his name around as the person who may have formed it (instead the people getting blamed are those more vocal ones like April), so all in all, though that was messy, there’s no way for blame to be traced abc to him as long as he doesn't say anything about it, which is good. I think he’s another that could do great and was high in my preseason ranks, so I’ll keep an eye out.

As for Johnny, I think he’s going to be organized and slick, and I know he’s going to be good at comps. I feel like this social game isn’t my favorite, but I do think he’s going to be a really strong player to beat. I wouldn’t say he’s my fave, but I can’t ignore skill, and I think he's got it.

Honestly, there’s not a single person I dislike, so I need to stop LOL, I think a lot of this cast has a lot of potential, and I can’t wait to see it all unfold!!

Last edited by Theodora Crain on Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Arisa Cox, DW and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Blog 1, Day 1!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog 1, Day 1!    Blog 1, Day 1!  EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 4:11 am

Welcome to the team <3 bounce

DW and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Blog 1, Day 1!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog 1, Day 1!    Blog 1, Day 1!  EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 3:56 pm

Love you icon

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Blog 1, Day 1!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog 1, Day 1!    Blog 1, Day 1!  EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 4:02 pm

<3 #1

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

Blog 1, Day 1!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog 1, Day 1!    Blog 1, Day 1!  EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 4:57 pm

Not you having the F2 in your top 2, damn
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

Blog 1, Day 1!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog 1, Day 1!    Blog 1, Day 1!  EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:51 pm

Theodora Crain wrote:

6. Dua Lipa, I just like her energy!! I think she’s doing well rn socially, and is putting people at ease with her friendliness, but is also in a group with the vocalists, which, sure, may not last, BUT, it’s more than most people have at the moment, which could be beneficial. The use of emoticons might put people at ease too, and she seems pretty straight-up and sociable, so that will also put people at ease.

AHHHHH <3333333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blog 1, Day 1!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog 1, Day 1!    Blog 1, Day 1!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blog 1, Day 1!
Page 1 of 1