Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Theodora & Madison

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 9:08 pm

Oo nice hope it comes out well! And lol I love the snow too! That sucks it never snows near u, but least u don't have to deal with the cold haha!
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:23 pm

It was really good!! Lol that’s true, there are def pros and cons lol!

What do you think about this vote!
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:05 pm

Heyy sorry I've been so MIA I was napping sm, that comp messed with me lmaooo my eyes hurt from all that refreshing -- I'm pissed I stayed awake the whole time in the hopes ppl would fall asleep only to lose but oh well lmao

Bright side, WE'RE SAFE!! How do u feel abt Robbie and the noms? I'm personally pretty content with this result haha.
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:17 pm

LOL, that comp was a mess, I gave up at like 4 am. I wonder who actually won and blocked the battleback LOL.

I feel really good about Robbie! I like him a lot. I also think I’m pretty content with these noms LOL
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:28 pm

Ikr, it was rough, I stuck it out but my reaction time was slow :/ Whoever was Harley was not f*cking around lmao.

But okay that's good to hear, I feel good about Robbie too, and he told me he likes you as well! Smile I def think he blames Brenda and Nicki for him getting nommed on Hilary's HOH, so it makes sense haha, and if that's the case, I'm def not mad because I was nommed with him lmfaoo

Madison Pettis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:37 pm

FOR REAL. I WAS SO SLOW, then I realized I could never catch up lol

Yeah I think he does blame those 2, I have no clue what even happened. But that’s good for you! Especially now that one of them has to stay on the block lol
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:49 pm

Hey Theo! Congrats on HOH. Literally so smart!!! That was so hard!
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 8:02 pm

Thank u sm!! Do u have any advice for noms? lol
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 8:23 pm

I have no clue tbh, maybe people who seem like competition threats ?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 1:04 am

Hey, how're you doing Sad

I've been asking around and people seem to want to keep Robbie lol, and I'm trying to figure out if that's true, and also why he's being kept.. I'm honestly cool with both you and Robbie, so I just wanted to know if you were hearing anything

This is a rlly shitty situation tbh :/

Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 1:09 am

im extremely frustrated but it is what it is. I haven't campaigned for myself much to spite yoda, because I know it will ruin his plan completely

tbh i haven't been talking to people much so idk what they're really thinking. this is just a really bad situation lol
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:31 am

What’s Yoda’s plan then? He told me he wants you out. Which I find odd. :/
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:32 am

I know that Blossom wants to keep you. Idk who else tho.
Back to top Go down
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:50 am

hmmm okay, yoda is just a snake then. that's interesting
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:51 am

I don’t rlly understand the motive being that Robbie has put him up before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Theodora & Madison   This room is for Theodora & Madison - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Theodora & Madison
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next