Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra money task #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis

Extra money task #5 Empty
PostSubject: Extra money task #5   Extra money task #5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 2:16 pm

1= trust the most

1. Robbie Mercer, I feel we have bonded a lot. I have told him the most info about my game and it seems to have not gotten out.
2. Nick Jonas, we bonded at the start, and he showed his loyalty and helped campaign for me when I was next to bay 🥺 which may have messsed up his game.
3. Blossom, I feel she and I both realized we were the bottom of the girls alliance, making me trust her more. 
4. Amber Martinez, when I was next to bay on the block she spilled to me that Doja was campaigning heavy against me.
5. Baby Yoda, I feel like i bonded with them from the start, and have established enough of a connection with them to trust them.
6. Brenda, she was the only one from the girls alliance to be open and honest about evicting me, and I respect that and it helped me gain trust in her.
7. Jason Genao, I feel I have bonded a lot with Jason, and he has shown so much loyalty to me already by not putting me on the block week 3? (I think) when Connor wasn’t asking him to. 
8. Theodora Crain, I love Theo, I feel like we bonded at the start, but we don’t talk as often anymore. 
9. Hilary Banks, she has shown me nothing but loyalty but I think of her as a wildcard. 
10. Max, he has shown me nothing but loyalty from my knowledge, but we don’t talk very often and I think of him as a wild card.
11. Zach Rance, we do not talk very often, I don’t know where his loyalties lie.
12. Nicki Minaj, she is constantly pushing me for information, and I feel she is working super closely with Doja based on their interactions, but she isn’t in the girls alliance I am in. Pushing me to believe there is probably another alliance with Doja, Nicki, bayleigh (sorry) and most likely Theo, maybe even Hilary as well. 
13. Doja Cat, she has lied to me on multiple occasions, she was campaigning super hard and offering final 3’s if people kept bayleigh. She has shown minimal loyalty and I do not trust her at all.
Back to top Go down

Extra money task #5
Page 1 of 1