Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Task #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

Extra Money Task #5 Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Task #5   Extra Money Task #5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:42 pm

Trust Rankings:

1. Hilary Banks: This is surprising for me even but she has been providing me with insight on the other side of the house, people that I do not work with closely, and I have done the same with her. No one knows we are closely aligned in the house and I also want her to stay in this game as long as possible partially because she will be targeted before me.

2. Doja Cat: As messy as Doja has been, she has toned it down a lot, and is really loyal to those she establishes true loyalty to, and thankfully I feel like she is loyal to me and has proven to be so far. I want her to go far with me.

3. Baby Yoda: Yoda is in my core alliance, has provided good info for me, and supported me on my HOH. Also, I am able to calm yoda down when the paranoia starts setting in LOL so I think we are solid.

4. Nicki Minaj: Another good ally of mine, I feel like she is closer to Doja than she is to me, which is fine (for now). I trust her and want to go far with her as well.

5. Amber Martinez: Well Amber came a long way in my rankings, she has proven some loyalty to me when others who I thought were more loyal have not.

6. Jason Genao: I like Jason, I feel like we don't interact much unless it's ceremony or comp time. But I trust him to a certain extent.

7 - 9:Blossom / Madison Pettis / Theodora Crain: They are in my girl power alliance, and I feel like we are solid as of now, eventually they will have to go, but right now they're valuable.

10 - 11: Nick Jonas / Robbie Mercer: I don't like how unnecessarily messy and flip floppy they are. Blindsiding your alliance for the hell of it does not sit right with me. Robbie is too flip floppy for me to trust him anymore, and Nick is shady. I don't think they are not coming for me, which is good, but they need to go sooner rather than later.

12. Max: Max I know has not voted on side with me for most of the game, we barely speak and he's a strong competitor. I had the chance to BD him last round but did not want to because I had a bigger fish to fry that was against me personally (Reggie). But I would be fine with him leaving VERY soon for sure.

13. Zach: We barely speak and I understand and respect what he does as a health care worker, but there really is no trust established there. Also I nominated him so... yeah there is not much to say lol.
Back to top Go down

Extra Money Task #5
Page 1 of 1