Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Task #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

Extra Money Task #5 Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Task #5   Extra Money Task #5 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 2:25 am

So like these people are too much and I don't know who to trust lmao.

1. Max: I trust Max 10000% but he's really not that beneficial because he doesn't come with numbers.

2. Baby Yoda: I don't know how accurate this is with what he is doing with this Nicki situation. I feel like he has to be super close to her, but for right now, he is here.

3. Robbie Mercer: This one I don't know if it's accurate, but he's trying to save Nick and that's weird to me.

4. Theodora Crain: She seems to have the same logic as me and she is pretty intelligent from what I can tell. I like the way she thinks strategically.

5. Madison Pettis: I think that she doesn't have too many connections, but she's not in the core of that girl group. She's close to Theo too, so that's good for me.

6. Amber Martinez: I think I can trust Amber to not come after me, but I think she isn't that strategic and logical. I literally don't see the logic in what she's been doing and who she seems to be closely working with.

7. Doja Cat: I like Doja, I would hope that she doesn't come after me. The only way I would put her up is if Brenda uses her veto on Nicki.

8. Brenda Meeks: I feel similar with her like I feel towards Doja. I don't think she would put me up, but if she did, I wouldn't be surprised.

9. Jason Genao: I know Jason doesn't trust me that much, probably only through Baby Yoda and Jason, which tbh, is fine with me lol

10. Hilary Banks: She's way too inactive for me to bother to put her up. She's not a threat to my game, but we don't talk enough for me to have actual rapport with her.

11. Zach Rance: I don't think he has any other people aside from like Nick and Jason, but we just don't talk enough for me to trust him. I don't think he's a threat though.

12. Nicki Minaj: She's going up as a nominee so she's here, but she's just a pawn in hopes to send Nick home. She's not in our girls alliance so "idk how close she is with them"

13. Nick Jonas: He is my target this week. I just think he is well connected in the house, but he isn't in the girls alliance so it hopefully appeases them.
Back to top Go down

Extra Money Task #5
Page 1 of 1