Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next
AuthorMessage
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:40 pm

This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 33a10010

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:40 pm

Put the gif link in there, insert, then send

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:41 pm

Blossom sent me this:
“hey girll, you think if noms stay the same would you use your veto? i would like for nick to go and i think nicki will be safe next to him. i think that it would be good for our girls to get him out since he flipped the vote on bayleigh.”

Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:43 pm

sksksk yeah I got it girl

Brenda Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:44 pm

ugh, if noms stay the same? If I win, I'm coming off. If Nick wins, he's coming off. If Robbie comes off, Nick comes off. Theo isn't using the veto. Blossom most likely won't use it. Brenda, I would like for you to use it tbh.

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:45 pm

But if not, I'm essentially fighting for myself

Brenda Meeks and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:45 pm

See she stay bringing up Bay lol

Blossom had sent me this: "Sksk, btw if you hear Nick throwing your name out as if I said your name, I never dropped anyone’s names so he’s coming to that conclusion on his own. Yoda just came to me and said Nick told him that. Which is fine, he’s mad I put him up but oops sksk"

Brenda Meeks and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

Bay's impact tbh

Brenda Meeks and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:47 pm

The ideal is that you (Nicki) win the veto, Cause then Nick won’t be able to support his claim that we are actually in a core group. I want to use it on you, but what I’m gonna do is ask blossom if she has a plan for a replacement nominee if one of the noms comes down

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:49 pm

I'm questioning Jason's ass now lol. I'm gonna see if I can plant a little bug of fear of Nick in his ear

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 4:02 pm

Blossom:
“i would prefer if nick goes and im pretty sure we have the votes. unless people are lying to me, which could be, but i would like to think they're not. I think maybe Madison would be the only one to not save Nicki since Nick pretty much got her to stay. for a replacement, i'm not sure yet. i'm trying to not allow that to happen so that it ensures nick going. but yeah, i would prefer you don't use your veto, and if you win this one too, i would prefer if you kept it the same. i think all of our girls would keep nicki. and if anything, nicki does have her nullifier, so she can cancel out whoevers vote she knows isn't going to her.“

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 4:10 pm

So would I nullify Robbie's vote or Madison's?
Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 4:13 pm

this movie ain't even in english--

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 4:14 pm

Hmm... idk why my gut says Robbie but we will figure that out after the veto and stuff, I’m feeling like I wanna use the veto on you but I feel like there will be more negatives coming from that than positives. They’re gonna look at that and say ok Brenda is screwing up my HoH and saving Nicki so nick was right about their alliance, and they could put doja or Yoda up and vote one of them out instead

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 4:14 pm

The voices are dubbed 😭😭

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda   This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Doja, Yoda, Nicki & Brenda
Page 3 of 51Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next