Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Round #9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #9 Empty
PostSubject: Round #9   Round #9 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 2:40 pm

Going to skip to #9 for now since it's live & I should really be doing these live for up close & personal ~reactions~.

The HOH was a counting one & most people did good at it so mental note to give them less time to count or more to count in future uses of this challenge in later seasons.

Brenda won with a almost perfect score of 99. Brenda really showing up this season. I think the person behind them learned from their other season & got better at these challenges, I'm happy <3. Now I didn't expect what happened next though. I thought for some reason that Brenda would take it and go for someone like Max or Robbie. Instead she was bold & told Hilary she would give it to her if Hilary nominates Robbie and Theo. Hilary agrees to this, Brenda gives it to her & Hilary follows through.

I honestly don't think this was good for Hilary. She made a big move & if she doesn't have HOH go her way next, she's in trouble me thinks. She was already in a not so great position but Brenda just lifted her up & elevated her to prime target status with this move.

Theo ate that Veto up & now she put up Zach so backtracking from her move already. Hilary already regrets putting Robbie up & now he might go sksk mess.

The live feeds are popping right now as people decide on the vote. Robbie gave his money to Jason so this has put some guilt on Jason who I think would want to keep Zach more. I see Brenda and Nicki wanting Robbie out so Yoda is pushing for him to go. Then you have Madison & Amber breaking ranks & saying fuck yall. They voted right away to keep Robbie. I see Theo & Blossom trying to save Robbie but he's not flat out telling them he has their back & will go after Brenda for him so I don't know if Yoda's push will influence them, at least Theo anyway.

I have no idea who will stay. Theo can just ignore Yoda and go with Blossom/Max, they would have enough votes. Unless Yoda uses his double vote. Lord this is juicy.

Jason Genao, Theodora Crain and Brenda Meeks like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round #9   Round #9 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 3:02 pm

I know that most have peeped that Baby Yoda is with everyone, I know Theo knows he's doing shady things, but I can't wait for them to see just how messy & shady he's been. He's the one with the powers. He's the one feeding Brenda/Doja/Bayleigh/Nicki. He's basically the cause of a lot of the drama, the evil root of this season sksks.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round #9   Round #9 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 6:30 pm

I'm shook Robbie stayed 9-0. What happened to Brenda, Nicki & Baby Yoda wanting him out badly? sksks wow. I have no idea what this will mean going forward because no one voted him out, no one showed him their cards. I know Theodora & Madison were the ones trying to save him the most with a dash of Max & Hilary.

Theodora Crain and Brenda Meeks like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round #9   Round #9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round #9
Page 1 of 1