Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Fessy's Plea To Stay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fessy

Fessy

Fessy's Plea To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Fessy's Plea To Stay   Fessy's Plea To Stay EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:29 am

Houseguests, first for all I would like to say congrats to Olivia for being vetoed off! Obviously I am such a big threat in this game that I had to be backdoored. Being as big of a target that I am keeping me here serves as a protection for you in this game! Everyone knows who my 3 targets are. All 3 of them have shown that they can win comps when they need to and so if I do get in power yall would be safe from being nominated or being a replacement nom. I ask you to think about your game moving forward when you cast this vote and what will help you get farther. Cause only one person can win this game at the end of the day. If you have any questions you are more then welcome to dm me regarding this, but obviously see where allegiances are and now either you can use me as a weapon with my double vote to help take people out or you can vote me out and be the next on their list.

Nothing but love,
Fessy
Back to top Go down

Fessy's Plea To Stay
Page 1 of 1