Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Lizzie's Plea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie's Plea Empty
PostSubject: Lizzie's Plea   Lizzie's Plea EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:32 pm

SO, I am just as shocked as some of you are that the veto was used. This is the second time in this game a nominee was taken off by someone other than the nom them self. Cent was the first to do that when Tiara was HOH. Now, vice versa.

That being said, here was my original plea:

“I knew this day would probably come soon, but I’m not ready to go yet. Looking at everyone that remains on this cast I am happy to say that I have had personal connections with most of you at one point or another.

At this point, the field is getting smaller and with that the competition is heating up at a rapid rate. With no disregard to Cent, I think you have played a phenomenal game and if you got to the end, I think it would be bitter not to consider you as the winner. Most of us left in the game have at least one win under our belt, including me. Cent is sitting at the top currently with 1 HOH and 2 Veto wins. He has escaped the block once with a veto win as well. You may not get a chance like this to get him out again. Please consider keeping me in this game. I respect your decision either way. Love you all!”

As I am now up alongside Annalise, I would like to pitch that since a clear power duo is working together (and possibly others) those on the outside should consider keeping which one of us they feel can help take out this threat to everyone’s game. Whether it is Annalise or I, I respect my decision. My dm’s are always open if you want to talk.
Back to top Go down

Lizzie's Plea
Page 1 of 1