Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:17 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat crewmates,

Nicki you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Brenda should use the Power of Veto on you.

Brenda, you have until 9:17pm EST (30 minutes) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blossom and Brenda Meeks like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:19 pm

umm congrats Brenda; I don't expect you to use the veto on me, so good luck!

Brenda Meeks and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:22 pm

Thank you Nicki! Nothing but love for you, but I’m not going to waste anyone’s time or my own. Clearly seeds were planted in the HoH’s ear, a shot was taken, but unfortunately for whoever really wanted this to happen, it missed.

I’m using the veto on myself.

XOXO
Brenda I love you

Blossom, Theodora Crain, Hilary Banks, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:42 pm

Congratulations Brenda.

I originally had different plans but then the way you were questioning my replacement nomination options made me second guess myself. At this point I’ve already made myself a target so it makes more sense for me to just nominate someone who already doesn’t trust me.

Baby Yoda, you’re going up. I was willing to look past the way you treated Nick but then I heard you were also pushing for me to go. Call me silly but I was still wanting to look past that but your guilty conscience seems sketchy.

Good luck to you both

Nick Jonas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:42 pm

Robbie please post your replacement nominee on this thread
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Oops nevermind

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:46 pm

Lord forgive me for the messy time limit. I not only put tomorrow but gave 60 minutes instead of 30.

Theodora Crain, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 1:04 am

Robbie Mercer wrote:
Congratulations Brenda.

I originally had different plans but then the way you were questioning my replacement nomination options made me second guess myself. At this point I’ve already made myself a target so it makes more sense for me to just nominate someone who already doesn’t trust me.

Baby Yoda, you’re going up. I was willing to look past the way you treated Nick but then I heard you were also pushing for me to go. Call me silly but I was still wanting to look past that but your guilty conscience seems sketchy.

Good luck to you both
Overlook what??? I don't think I mistreated Nick??? Lmao. I mean...he was a liar in this game. Maybe not to you, but to me, he was. He offered me a final 2 on the way out when he likely had one with you and others. He said he'd send me bbq $ that I didn't receive. He kept me in the dark about many things he was up to. I never went anything beyond calling him a liar. In this game.

Ur boo called me a "dumb b*tch", "a**hole", and told me to "shut up and eat cockroaches"(something like that lmao). If anything, I think he was the rude one? When Nicki posted calling him a Scottish cockroach, I didn't like/agree with that at all and wrote that I have no beef with Scotland lmao and liked someone's post asking everyone to be civil. This isn't to say I'm a good person, but Nick is not a victim at all in this situation bro. He's your friend, but I think it's delusional to paint him out to be some saint who was wronged

This is the last time I'm ever talking about this situation in this context lmao sksk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Brenda Meeks Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1