Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Task #8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Extra Money Task #8 Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Task #8   Extra Money Task #8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 2:54 pm

Resume? Lol wtf have I done? Nothing yet tbh, what a difficult question. I can only imagine how hard it is for Madison to answer. I did get Doja evicted by trusting that Powerpuff girl, lmao, and convince my allies to trust her too... GREAT MOVE BY ME Very Happy... tbh baby yodas a flop...I have to win sh*t now lol wish me luck.

This season was sooo crazy, people were playing hard since the first day. It's also different than s1 and s3 in that everyone is talking to everyone about votes/etc/sh*t, so this is how I would imagine the real game is like. Robbie is hysterical!!!! Great acting job lmaoo. Blossom is funny as f*ck too, we all c u....

If I win tonight, I'll probably put up Blossom but idk next to who? Decisions hmm. Not Robbie that's for sure. He's pure comedy right now

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Task #8
Page 1 of 1