Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Me Saying random things at the camera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

Me Saying random things at the camera Empty
PostSubject: Me Saying random things at the camera   Me Saying random things at the camera EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:00 pm

I just want yall to peep the fact I haven;t been nominated yet

For now that is all
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Me Saying random things at the camera   Me Saying random things at the camera EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 1:07 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Me Saying random things at the camera   Me Saying random things at the camera EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 1:07 am

I had written out a whole essay but then I accidentally hit a button that sent me to a new page and now its gone ;( I hate it here. Attempt two coming soon
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Me Saying random things at the camera   Me Saying random things at the camera EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:52 pm

Ok attempt two at this cause I flopped last night. I thought I should post my thoughts about my game in the DR more often so here goes that

Tuesday April 28th. Post Eviction

So imma start from the beginning of the week.

When it came to doing the competition I knew I would not have the drive to sit for hours and do this when I’m already in the game so I just felt like I’m gonna sit, stay, and see what happens. But it was during the comp I accidentally discovered the identity of another player. On Twitter I’m in this big 45 ish person GC called the Spec Squad where we just talk about general things like Survivor or whatever. So Isabelle is in this GC, whom I should also point out is currently hosting a Survivor game I’m playing my third season of. On like Thursday/Friday she declared Saturday is gonna be an off day cause she’s gonna be busy all day. Didn’t think anything of it then but then on her main account she hops in spec and complains about having to do this buyback comp. she doesn’t say it’s this game but being in this game and knowing the comp I knew it was this game. Turns out that comp was also why she made Saturday off. But through personal investigation I learn Isabelle is Annalise so that’s a thing. I just realized I had voted off a mutual and my current host for another alliance 😌.

I should point out Annalise/Isabelle is where I got the information that Tiara has cashed in her points for the diamond veto

Onto the results I didn’t really care about the returnee selection at the time. Not knowing wether each individual would be a good thing or bad thing. Turns out now after the eviction all 3 are bad things but anyways

Oprah wins HoH which I love due to our new 7 (now 6) person alliance. As for my loyalty to them I honestly feel much better with them than anyone else in the game so it may not be the most exciting option but it would benefit me pretty Nicely to take this alliance as far as I can. So I know Oprah won’t nominate me but the likely hood of Tiara putting me up is still there

I think Oprah’s Noms we’re perfecting put up 2 comp beasts while making sure we can flush out the diamond veto right away. Without having to limit to many people from going up.

I really wanted to play in the veto competition again due to the fact that I was worried about Tiaras potential renom so I tried my best to get into that veto comp. unfortunately I don’t know how to use google so I failed again :l. Although about 2 rounds into the competition I was extremely grateful I didn’t get my ass in there so know I’m not dealing with punishments. The lose a Juror vote is a ROUGH one but I may have to keep in the back of my mind that Cent and Oprah have it. Oprah went a lot farther in the comp than I expected tho. I think that shows that she’s really down with us and committed. The TIEBREAKER tho that annoyed the tuck outta me. It took like 10 fucking minutes when ALL YOU HAD TO DO was search up the BB Records site cause they literally have it in a list for you. Like 6 or 7 minutes in I got tired and went and googled it and I still came back with the right answers before Cent did. Literally tragic but moving on

Oprah nominating Ikea was Good cause Ronan was more likely to vote our way but Tiara puts Lizzie right back up. After we couldn’t get the votes I’m even more happy that I was never put up there. Dodged a bullet there.

Lizzie getting evicted 6-5 was tragic but it does tell us now where the lines are drawn, I think everyone is pretty aware of who is working with who at this point so it’s really gonna come down to these next HoHs being super important. So maybe I should start trying to win them .___.

Right now if I win HoH my go to plan is Tiara on the block with Stacia maybe. They are both really good at comps and huge threats so getting rid of either of them is great for me. But my main target of the week is Cent. I know he has the disadvantage of not being able to play in the veto if he is not nominated. So it just makes backdooring him so much easier considering how good he is at the veto comps. Plus I believe him to be a much bigger threat than the other two despite them being threats aswell. Assuming no voting advantages come into play the vote worst case scenario if our alliance votes together is a 5-5 vote. So we should be able to pull it off hopefully if we win HoH. Even tho the general numbers are 6-7 (us being the 6) we do have a 5-5 going into this HoH I believe since Ikea and Cent can’t play. So this is anyone’s for the taking rn. But I think this HoH is important for momentum aswell. Plus it would be nice to keep up my never nominated streak ☺. If I’m not mistaken the only other person in this game that has remained nominationless is Juicy up until this point. But that can easily be a reason for them to use to put us 2 up if they win HoH so we’ll have to see

Thank you for listening to my ted talk
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Me Saying random things at the camera   Me Saying random things at the camera EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 7:58 pm

Wednesday April 29th. Post Bob Eviction

Ok so that week kinda sucked.

HoH comps are hard for me cause of my positioning right now. I don't feel like i'm the top of the list of anyone on their target spectrum right now. But I really need people on the other side of the house to get the you have lovely testicles out. Like my best scenario is if Keith Joe or Juicy pull out the win so I can just sit back and see what I want to happen happen without doing anything. I feel like out of the people on my side right now Oprah is the prime get. Although I'm not sure who would be next on that list. Maybe Joe? So if they won again I could probably get away without getting nominated again although I don't like those chances Stacia is a wild card for me rn cause I reached out to her a few days ago regarding a vote and she hasn't responded at all. Fessy I don't feel like would go right for me? maybe. Ronan is Dangerous. Cent is Dangerous. Ikea I should hopefully be fine.

Looking ahead tho I've been thinking about final 2 options and right now I feel like my #1 pick for a final 2 right now would be Keith. right now I feel like I need one of the other 4 needs to be in the final 2 with me if the others are preaching about their 'who deserves to be here' mess. I think I have a decent shot to sway more votes over to my side if I'm sitting against him because compared to Juicy Oprah and Joe I feel like he has the worst social game (?) Plus he took pretty public heat after the Annalise nomination.

I'm pretty happy with where I am right now In the game as one of the 2 people left to not be nominated. I can see my path to the end right now so let's hope that doesn;t blow up in my face.

That's all for now. Talk to you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Me Saying random things at the camera   Me Saying random things at the camera EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:02 am

GOODDDDD

This vote has me absolutely Miserable. I’m literally shaking rn but votes probably don’t get revealed for another 3 damn hours

A lot of people from the other side have been telling me I’m good and joes the target. Ok more than 5 people have told me they are voting to keep me but this is still nerve racking af because they could be lying to my ass easily.

Ugh I just want this vote to be revealed and over with so I can either go cry in a corner or celebrate profusely
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Me Saying random things at the camera   Me Saying random things at the camera EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:59 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5-4

CHILE

I

CAN

NOT

BREATHE

OWNWOSMWOSMWOSM

Also Regarding Joe’s statement about me sucking at comps, I’d like to point out the fact that I’ve thrown 90% of them lmao. He wouldn’t be able to see this till after the season but still
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Me Saying random things at the camera   Me Saying random things at the camera EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:56 am

Damn that was a draining double eviction lmao

I just had a nice shower brainstorming sesh so I'm gonna write you an essay in a little bit. I just need to go breathe for a hot minute first lol
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Me Saying random things at the camera   Me Saying random things at the camera EmptySat May 02, 2020 12:08 am

omg these people are killing me

JUST DM ME BAAAAAAAACKKKKKKK

I got confirmation from Keith and Ronan but Stacia and Fessy? WHERE R THEYYYY??

i'm dyin rn Im litrally dyin.

Also I didn't get to give you my shower brainstorming essay but all that was thrown out the window anyways so if I live you'll get a new on

ALSO QUESTION

If you were to get all the votes tonight would you reveal the results tonight?
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Me Saying random things at the camera   Me Saying random things at the camera EmptySun May 03, 2020 2:21 pm

Well that rlly sucks cause I got myself really invested into this game lol

I just wanna thank you for letting me play this game it was SUPER fun from start to finish, you're an AMAZING host and I can't wait to watch season 2 <3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Me Saying random things at the camera   Me Saying random things at the camera EmptySun May 03, 2020 2:23 pm

I'm sad to see you go. You were def one of the ones who kept me entertained in this game. Thank you for your dedication
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Me Saying random things at the camera   Me Saying random things at the camera EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:05 pm

Any time !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me Saying random things at the camera   Me Saying random things at the camera Empty

Back to top Go down

Me Saying random things at the camera
Page 1 of 1