Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table

Go down 
+8
Baby Yoda
Brenda Meeks
Blossom
Amber Martinez
Madison Pettis
Doja Cat
Nick Jonas
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:24 pm

I'm getting the sense that theres already been a lot of thought put into your votes and I'm impressed.

Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:25 pm

Jason Genao wrote:
Doja Cat wrote:
So what I'm hearing, and I'm IMPARTIAL, is that Theo needs to go? If that were to happen, would that shake up some of y'all votes? Just a scenario?? Sksksk

i would laugh but would i shake? no, its the most obvious move to make at final 3, if she had left earlier maybe then id be surprised but no one tried so it is what it is, there's no shock value to it anymore.

So you’re saying if Hilary or Max were to cut Theo, that wouldn’t affect your vote? Bc it’s late game? Does there have to be a shock factor for you to vote for someone? I think for me, whoever evicts Theo, I will be voting for, but like Max just isn’t getting my vote lmao

Nick Jonas and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:25 pm

For real though, Hilary banks winning would be the best way to end this crazy ass season. Her story of being a “free agent” and having so many people think she’s shady and somehow navigating her way to the end of this mess without even winning a comp yet, and surviving the block what five times? That’s an underdog story.

Theo winning would be a very dominating victory and very respectable.

Max.. Chile idk what max did besides win some comps here and there

Last edited by Brenda Meeks on Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blossom, Hilary Banks, Baby Yoda, Nick Jonas and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:26 pm

BUT and I'm IMPARTIAL, Max was a target since like close to Day 1 (because of moi) and he made it to final 3! That's an achievement, so is this Jury going off emotion??

NOT THAT I'M ROOTING FOR MAX. I'M JUST TRYING TO SHOW ALL 3 FINALISTS DID KIND OF EARN THEIR WAY HERE AND RIGHT TO THE CROWN

Nick Jonas and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:26 pm

Brenda Meeks wrote:
For real though, Hilary banks winning would be the best way to end this crazy ass season. Her story of being a “free agent” and having so many people think she’s shady and somehow navigating her way to t her end of this mess without even winning a comp yet, and surviving the block what five times? That’s an underdog story.

Theo winning would be a very dominating victory and very respectable.

Max.. Chile idk what max did besides win some comps here and there
Everything you said about Hilary I cannot echo enough. Every time she is saved, she calls out the people who she thinks voted to evict her LOL, yet somehow she was never a serious consideration of a target

Hilary Banks, Nick Jonas and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:27 pm

Nicki Minaj wrote:
Doja Cat wrote:
So what I'm hearing, and I'm IMPARTIAL, is that Theo needs to go? If that were to happen, would that shake up some of y'all votes? Just a scenario?? Sksksk

NAO girlie, if Theo goes and it's bc of Hilary, she gets my vote, if Max does it, Hilary still gettin my vote. Hilary vs Theo? I'd prolly vote for Hilary

“ if Theo goes and it's bc of Hilary, she gets my vote, if Max does it, Hilary still gettin my vote” LMFAO MOOD

Nick Jonas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:27 pm

Max hasn’t done me wrong, so I have no Ill feelings towards him. However, I don’t know what he’s done compared to the other two. Maybe his speech can shed light on his gameplay but really he just appears to have a shorter resume.

Nick Jonas and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Doja Cat wrote:
BUT and I'm IMPARTIAL, Max was a target since like close to Day 1 (because of moi) and he made it to final 3! That's an achievement, so is this Jury going off emotion??

NOT THAT I'M ROOTING FOR MAX. I'M JUST TRYING TO SHOW ALL 3 FINALISTS DID KIND OF EARN THEIR WAY HERE AND RIGHT TO THE CROWN
I feel similarly about Max...he proved he could win comps but somehow slid thru as well lol. Call it coasting, floating, w/e idk

Nick Jonas and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:28 pm

Blossom wrote:
Jason Genao wrote:
Doja Cat wrote:

i would laugh but would i shake? no, its the most obvious move to make at final 3, if she had left earlier maybe then id be surprised but no one tried so it is what it is, there's no shock value to it anymore.

So you’re saying if Hilary or Max were to cut Theo, that wouldn’t affect your vote? Bc it’s late game? Does there have to be a shock factor for you to vote for someone? I think for me, whoever evicts Theo, I will be voting for, but like Max just isn’t getting my vote lmao

they asked a question and i answered it. that's how i feel about it, it's not all that impressive if theo is evicted at final 3, it's expected. that was what? your biggest move all season? we don't all think the same way, what u do with ur vote is what u do with ur vote.

Blossom, Nick Jonas and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:28 pm

AHHHH NOT ME ACCIDENTALLY LIKING A POST FROM DAFFODIL!! I'M LOGGIN OUT

Arisa Cox, Blossom and Nick Jonas like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:29 pm

But here’s the thing. There is something called jury management, and if Hilary and max are similar in regards of not having many allies, max seems to have a lot of jury members against him, while Hilary, while being called shady and what not, doesn’t have that same energy towards her

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:31 pm

Like Theo took my ass out but am I mad at her? Hell nah. She played the game, and I respected how she handled telling me straight up, she was threatened by me and wanted me out of the way so she can advance. She owned it, and didn’t make me feel like crap when I left. Jury management. Hilary was an ally of mine, so I know her gameplay more. Max, I don’t know enough.

Blossom, Jason Genao, Theodora Crain, Nick Jonas and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:31 pm

What if and this is just a what if, someone was to completely nail their jury speech and convince you that they hadnt just sat around all season. Could that change your vote?

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Jason Genao wrote:
Blossom wrote:
Jason Genao wrote:
Doja Cat wrote:

they asked a question and i answered it. that's how i feel about it, it's not all that impressive if theo is evicted at final 3, it's expected. that was what? your biggest move all season? we don't all think the same way, what u do with ur vote is what u do with ur vote.

Oh, so when they said you were emotional, they meant it. Why are you being so aggy? This is the jury round table and we are taking about shit. Tf?
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:33 pm

Nick Jonas wrote:
What if and this is just a what if, someone was to completely nail their jury speech and convince you that they hadnt just sat around all season. Could that change your vote?

I’m giving everyone a fair chance to hear how they convey their gameplay in their speeches. So potentially yes, but right now, I know where my head is at for the most part

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next