Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Jury Round Table

Go down 
+3
Jackie Burkhart
Stefan Salvatore
Arisa Cox
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:40 pm

Stefan's Jury Round Table

Jury Round Table Kirby8

Good evening crewmembers of the jury,

Stefan Salvatore about to come in to host your Jury Round Table. He will be asking you questions about the final 3 & interact with you in this area. Keep it cute everyone <3.

Have fun. I will give you guys a couple hours

Stefan Salvatore likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:40 pm

This will start at 7:30pm EST

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:45 pm

Jury Round Table Davonne

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:50 pm

Hey there Stefan!

I missed you I love you

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:04 pm

Omggggg

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:10 pm

Omg hiiii Stefan!! <3

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:31 pm

So what are we waiting for?

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:32 pm

WHERE YALL AT
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:34 pm

We waiting for you boo boo.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:34 pm

First of all, congratulations on making jury!!!! I have to say.. this final 3 was quite literally predictable from our end over at the pre jury chat. Was this final 3 a shock to any of you?

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:36 pm

Pretty much. I tried to make a move at final five but I had some shitty luck that prevented it from happening lmao. I think right now the game is going to either Beast for dominating the season or to Scooby for persisting through it. Hange as of now doesn’t have a shot since they’ve done neither.

Christian Hubicki and Stefan Salvatore like this post

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:40 pm

(Jurors feel free to quote answer the questions if you're joining in late! Razz )

Which factors are you weighing most for your vote tonight? Social prowess, strategic strength, or physical dominance? Three different aspects that are the bulk of someone's game.. each finalist used a mix of each to get where they are tonight. Which matters most to you?

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:
(Jurors feel free to quote answer the questions if you're joining in late! Razz )

Which factors are you weighing most for your vote tonight? Social prowess, strategic strength, or physical dominance? Three different aspects that are the bulk of someone's game.. each finalist used a mix of each to get where they are tonight. Which matters most to you?
Honestly the game has two objectives - get to the end by whatever means necessary and then convincing a jury of your peers to reward you with a win. There’s not really any criteria to award a win other than providing people with a reason to vote you. They can vote however they see fit and there’s not really a wrong way to do it.

For Beast, he was in game mode 24/7 to the point he made a ton of deals, sometimes necessary, sometimes unnecessary.

Scooby also downplayed it but I think he was in game mode 24/7 too regardless of what people think. He wasn’t in the spotlight as much but I think it’s a testament to how self aware he was and not being foolish enough to make himself a threat.

So I think strategic is the same. One was more public whereas the other one was subtle. Socially I think Scooby outserves because nobody is annoyed with him really, whereas Beast has burned bridges with people. I personally don’t mind it since I was going to cut him anyway, but I know he does little manipulative shit people might not like. He tried something on me but I saw through it. I’m sure he played people way harder which is hilarious.

So tl;dr, both of them have made it to the final 3 by utilizing the strategy they both had in mind from the beginning. So now that’s over and now they just need to give us a compelling argument on why they should win. I know people are leaning towards Beast, but to play Devil’s advocate, Scooby’s strategy would be just as effective yet he burned less people so would that be less deserving? It’s just a matter of what people appreciate in a game or what they don’t.

Christian Hubicki and Stefan Salvatore like this post

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:53 pm

Most big brother legends consider there to be 3 main aspects you need to excel in(as mentioned before: social, strategy, physical).. Everyone in the final 3 used these aspects to varying extents. In your eyes, how do you rank each of them according to social, physical and strategic game individually?
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:54 pm

I think a beast/Scooby final 2 would be rlly interesting, because it would be two completely different strategies, but both rlly effective strategies, at the final 2, and I honestly don’t know who I would pick in that situation

Stefan Salvatore and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jury Round Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table Empty

Back to top Go down

Jury Round Table
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next