Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table

Go down 
+8
Baby Yoda
Brenda Meeks
Blossom
Amber Martinez
Madison Pettis
Doja Cat
Nick Jonas
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:55 pm

AHHHH THERE'S MY NICKI!!!

Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 Tenor

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:55 pm

Umm I need you to DRAG Madison fa me cause she been real weird lately. Drag this whole jury except for me, brenda and Yoda

Brenda Meeks, Baby Yoda and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:56 pm

What determines a winner for me is someone who is well rounded, so someone who is social, strategic, and has good comp abilities bc that covers pretty much all bases that it takes to win the game. I don’t think you necessarily have to make big and bold moves, and you don’t necessarily have to have all three to win, but if someone is able to manage & execute in all three aspects, they definitely have the upper hand in any game they play.

Baby Yoda, Nick Jonas and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:56 pm

Chile I can't cause I'm hosting today lol. But I'm DIGGIN IN THEM ASSES on the finale. TRUST

Arisa Cox, Brenda Meeks, Baby Yoda, Nick Jonas and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Hilary's social game was really good bc she had everyone convinced, to a certain degree, she was alone. That's impressive

Hilary Banks, Nick Jonas and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:57 pm

WHAT DO YOU EACH THINK DETERMINES A WINNER? WHAT ARE YOU VALUING MORE? COMP ABILITY? SOCIAL GAME? A MIX? SOMETHING ELSE?

Um... a winner is someone who played the best overall game, including comp wins ad JURY MANAGEMENT, which none of the F3 have. Max is a waste, Theo is good at comps but lacks in managing a jury, and Hilary? Hell I would give her the money cause she's a teacher and is prolly very stressed w a lot

Hilary Banks, Baby Yoda, Nick Jonas and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:57 pm

hey baby yoda
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:58 pm

Doja Cat wrote:
Chile I can't cause I'm hosting today lol. But I'm DIGGIN IN THEM ASSES on the finale. TRUST
Classy as f*ck

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:58 pm

Nicki Minaj wrote:
hey baby yoda
how ru mami? I'm in class

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

I agree that it’s a well rounded player. Comps aren’t everything if you have a strong social game and strategic game to get by with. I think comps are the least important aspect to me. And I value social and strategic more.

Blossom, Baby Yoda, Nick Jonas, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:59 pm

Brenda Meeks wrote:
I agree that it’s a well rounded player. Comps aren’t everything if you have a strong social game and strategic game to get by with. I think comps are the least important aspect to me. And I value social and strategic more.
I second this

Brenda Meeks, Nick Jonas and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:00 pm

i lowkey agree with nicki, hilary was prolly gonna be taken by everyone for an "easy" win, so right then and there she lowkey had it in the bag if everyone was gonna take her, paras atashnak tingz, miss kaela grant (although deserving) lost at the end of the day so who knows.

Hilary Banks, Nick Jonas, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:00 pm

Umm a guy I was seein literally told me due to a minor passive aggressive thing I said, he wanna go from exclusive to just dating like HUH

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

Skskss Jason I thought you was having a stroke near the end there lol. I was like Paras what???

Blossom and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:01 pm

men really ain't sh*t LMAO

Baby Yoda and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table   Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doja & Nick's Jury Round Table
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next