Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #17 - Hilary Banks VS Max

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Eviction Ceremony #17 - Hilary Banks VS Max - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Hilary Banks VS Max   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Hilary Banks VS Max - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 10:30 pm

Hilary Banks wrote:
Why is it everytime you nominated me you would tell me AFTER I was put up in my dms.
And today I campaigned for you to bring me F2 and you told me you wouldn’t AFTER you posted your speech....I really don’t understand what that does

Whenever there was no 30 minute time limit for renom, I'd tell you beforehand, and in all honesty, today I was refreshing the thread for speeches rather than refreshing private rooms, so by the time I'd seen your private speech, I'd already had to have posted on the main thread, I'm really sorry, it's true I don't work well on a tight time limit :/

Also, I'd never had a deal with you to take you if I won, so I thought we mutually understood we'd not be taking one another
Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #17 - Hilary Banks VS Max
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2