Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

someone said this season needed help with ratings ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

someone said this season needed help with ratings ? Empty
PostSubject: someone said this season needed help with ratings ?   someone said this season needed help with ratings ? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 11:30 pm

someone said this season needed help with ratings ? Jason_11

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan, DW, Billie Eilish, Blossom, Jason Genao, Theodora Crain and Zayn Malik like this post

Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: someone said this season needed help with ratings ?   someone said this season needed help with ratings ? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 11:39 pm

Graphic design is my passion

Arisa Cox, Billie Eilish, Blossom, Jason Genao and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: someone said this season needed help with ratings ?   someone said this season needed help with ratings ? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 11:55 pm

no, it's true. it's true.

someone said this season needed help with ratings ? Giphy

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan, DW, Billie Eilish and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: someone said this season needed help with ratings ?   someone said this season needed help with ratings ? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:47 pm

Week 3
Blog Entry - Post Nominations

Analysis:
This may be lengthy, but again it’s week 3, can you blame me, I missed 2 weeks babe? I’ve been excited to blog this season however not much has seemed to happen in the public until tonight, before I get into that however, I do want to say I hope the best for Jughead. I’m a bit upset that they’re gone so soon, although I hate the character I think the player was promising, they seemed really excited and ready to play and I would have loved to see what they brought to the game, right now just wasn’t the time I guess and i hope they’re able to experience the game in the future if they have yet to do so. Amongst the fallen players are also Trish, Halsey, and Zayn. Trish’s eviction surprised me as they seemed to be fairly active and from interactions you could tell they really wanted to be there. They must have rubbed players the wrong way or there’s a big alliance who tried keeping one of their numbers, I refuse to believe 8 people truly wanted them out week 1. Halsey on the other hand, I could see it coming, they weren’t really active and when you pick a person like Halsey to play as, honestly..... you should not have expected to see yourself make it that far. Klaus.... got 0 votes week 1, which is insane for it being week 1 and having 4 nominations. I mean, I would understand if it was 2 nominees, maybe a unanimous could happen week 1, but this player must already have people on their side which is insane. If players are smart they’ll catch on quick, but to be the first player to be nominated and survive both times against a majority vote is so impractical and makes me believe they’re playing hard behind the scenes. They’re gonna be someone to watch out for if they make it to the jury phase. I have a soft spot for Pope, I am bias toward the Outerbanks representation, 5 votes isn’t all that bad, it’s not something to worry about much, but I hope this lights a fire under their ass. Zayn seemed to have a lot of passion and could have brought a lot to this season, but being completely honest, you can’t state your dissatisfaction with players if you’re not constantly interacting with them. You can’t expect to be inactive and have people always take the easy route and keep you, especially so early in the game. Also early in the game, veto has not been used which is surprising and stupid. The first couple of weeks are the best weeks to use veto, people are more willing to brush it off because connections aren’t as strong. The HOH may be upset, however they can’t play next week and there is still a full cast, chances of them winning HOH again sooner than later are slim and it gives you time to talk about your decision with them. Using veto in the first weeks is optimal to 1) Strengthen bonds. 2) Make a move. 3) Show you’re not inactive, people won’t want to use you as a pawn this way. If you’re not gonna use veto you shouldn’t be winning it in the first place. And although this doesn’t apply due to the Double HOH twist, If you think you’re the backdoor option and need to save yourself, might as well save another player and gain an ally. This twist, let’s talk about it. People should be playing hard. There’s really no drama, with 4 nominations and a double eviction each week, I really did expect to see a lot more drama or people calling each other out, yet nothing has really come out of it. The closest we’ve gotten to drama this week is Michael accidentally posting their rankings publicaly, which is funny but could be detrimental to his game, however not entirely, if they play this correctly (which seems like the case as of now as they were not put up and I don’t expect them to go up if veto is used). They can use this mistake to solidify trust with the players they ranked high and use the lower rankings as a scapegoat. They’re gonna be seen as a target because of this, if the target is there, might as well draw attention away from it. The fact of the matter is players will want to come after them for ranking them low, and other players will not want to come after them due to being ranked high. They’re not an immediate threat, but they’re not completely safe either which I believe is perfect at this point in the game. People will want to keep them even if they do happen to go up. And congratulations to Stefan for winning veto and (I’m assuming) becoming the first to use veto this week. This renom could shake the game up. Madison going up is a bit surprising, they have one comp win under their belt, so I wouldn't be shocked if they left this week, they don't seem to have the correct cards dealt to them this week, especially after not using veto, that was a potential vote for this week. I'd love for her to stay and see her come after Christian. Having them come after each other would be fun to watch, they both seem like great players.

Scenario for the week:
Dua did not nominate Beast Boy, which could come back to bite them in the ass, but then again they may have volunteered or Dua is planning a backdoor. It’s hard to tell, but pulling a backdoor in the early weeks of the game is risky business, it either solidifies your place in the house or puts a huge target. *coughs* i know from experience *coughs* but I would love to see it.

Vote Prediction: Madison + Red Fraggle

edits will be made during the week if need be as more events occur throughout the game. player ranking incoming after nominations.

Theodora Crain and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: someone said this season needed help with ratings ?   someone said this season needed help with ratings ? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:11 am

someone said this season needed help with ratings ? Rankin10

DW, Blossom, Christian Hubicki and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: someone said this season needed help with ratings ?   someone said this season needed help with ratings ? EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 6:12 pm

now who could've predicted a beast boy hang zoe final 2? oh wait me <3

THE POWER I HAVE

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: someone said this season needed help with ratings ?   someone said this season needed help with ratings ? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 4:10 pm

Jason Genao wrote:

THE POWER I HAVE

<3
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: someone said this season needed help with ratings ?   someone said this season needed help with ratings ? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 4:35 pm

Jason Genao wrote:

THE POWER I HAVE

Yeah you ate that ngl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone said this season needed help with ratings ?   someone said this season needed help with ratings ? Empty

Back to top Go down

someone said this season needed help with ratings ?
Page 1 of 1