Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Diary Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 12:47 am

DAY 6

I’ll do a quick assessment tonight. 

Jackie - I enjoy talking to her cause we mix casual talk with game talk. I’m sure there’s things she’s keeping from me but hopefully she’ll open up to them later. Might pop the question and ask for a final 2.

Beast - In terms of game me and Beast are very similar, we’re each playing are own games but bouncing off ideas to each other. Don’t get me wrong I know he’s a sneaky one but in terms of alliances I feel I’m close to the top and that’s good enough for now.

Skeeter - Similar to Beast except we don’t strategize much solo. Still feel super safe with him for now.

Adam - As of today my trust for Adam has gone from a 7 to a generous 3. All he does is fish for info while never giving anything in return.

Sza - Keep your friends close and enemies closer. She’s a nice person and I enjoy her talks but she tells me NOTHING in terms of game talk. Think she might be the most dangerous one in the game.

Hange - If it wasn’t for that Zombieland chat I’d feel so unsafe with her.

Hottie - I believe our talks are improving a bit even though I almost nominated her as a replacement. Literally almost hit send. Still don’t fully trust her.

(The following people are what I call small talk alliances)

Christian - Occasional DM chats. He’s kept me safe twice so that’s gotta count for something. 

Rob - Small talks are improving but nothing secure.

Michael - Small talks. I’m getting irritated how our chat is going nowhere.

Robin - Small talk. Probably would have cut her if she didn’t win veto. Sorry

Scooby - Small talk, gives me old lady vibes. Lmao

Stefan - Small talk but I’m trying to build something. He just needs to give me a little more.

April - Small talk and I don’t trust her.

Veronica - Occasional DMs chats. It seems to have gone nowhere with her and I’m ready to cut.

Klaus - Occasional DM chats. I don’t see anything ever forming with him so I’m ready to say goodbye.

Dua - Nice girl but once you come I don’t stop until you go down. Wish we could’ve worked together.

Kelly - Your cooking sucks.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 8:28 pm

DAY 7

Had I known Skeeter or Jackie would’ve won I would’ve thrown this. Silly me. clown
Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 8:32 pm

and about halfway through I was like, I don’t need this, why am I doing this, but I didn’t stop. clownclown

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:34 pm

Don’t think I don’t notice all these people trying to influence my HOH. Win your own HOH and then you can do whatever you want as long as I’m safe. 
Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 1:22 am

DAY 7

Old boy still got it I guess. Another HOH, and now hopefully this scares people into not targeting me. Poor Dua, but I was the WRONG person to take a shot at. 

But let’s rewind, before the HOH Dua tried to bury the hatchet with me and start over. I tried to pretend I was interested but I forgive but I don’t forget. Why didn’t she try to bury the hatchet yesterday? Oh because I was the outgoing HOH and I couldn’t play. So yeah, it made sense to put her up again and not get any blood on my hands. I also put up Kelly who I just don’t like anyway.

Veto happens, of course one of my nominees wins the POV. Of course. However unlike last time I already had Veronica in mind as a replacement anyway. She doesn’t discuss votes with me, she doesn’t talk strategy, we only chat when we need something. We’re now a week into this game and if we haven’t made any progress we probably won’t ever will.

I don’t care who goes home because whoever stays will target me anyways but part of me wants Veronica to leave because she’s quiet and dangerous while Dua is dangerous too but her target is bigger thanks to her comp wins. 

Quick thoughts 

• Adam was SO paranoid tonight. You guys didn’t see this but he was messaging me non stop and that’s a sign that he does not trust me at all. I hope someone takes a shot at him soon.

• Jackie would’ve won the POV had I just not participated. Kicking myself for that.

• Yes I did notice how Beast was trying to get me to make a “big move” like huh? It’s final 18, theres ALOT of game left to be played. I think what he meant was he wanted me to put up HIS targets.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 4:16 pm

DAY 8

Just wanted to point out that me complaining about being busy to everyone is all strategy. Me acting like I was shocked about Dua leaving is all strategy. The goal here is to make people think Im desperately trying to be invested in the game but cant keep up.

Truth is I AM desperately trying to keep up and my schedule does fuck things up for me but I dont feel as far behind as I make it out to be.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 8:25 pm

Adam if I go up and I manage to stay you are soo dead to me in this game. Done. Finished. Over.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 2:11 pm

DAY 9

I have a lot to talk about but I’ll wait until I see what happens with this eviction. For now I hope people continue to self implode.

Despite my vote Adam is still dead to me in this game and I don’t trust him one bit.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:27 pm

Had I not already won 2 HOH competitions I would actually put effort for this one but I can't win. Someone I'm closely aligned needs to pull it out though, but at this point I only consider 2 people as "closely aligned" the rest are floaters.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:45 pm

DAY 10

Yeah I threw last nights HOH, pulled out after 3 hours or so because winning another one is just gonna ruin my game even more. I definitely could’ve stayed up all night but what’s the point of even playing if the only way I can stay safe is by winning HOH. Even if I get nominated I don’t regret throwing, rather leave now than stay and lose in a few days.

Hottie was probably the last person I wanted to see win out of the people left and she’s being a paranoid bitch right now. Put me up and you’ll seal you’re fate like Dua did. If you don’t tell me I’m safe right away I’m assuming I’m one of the people you’re considering putting on the block. That’ll be noted the next time I win HOH.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:06 pm

No Hottie, I will not fucking throw the veto to someone to someone who considered putting me up and probably will as a replacement. In fact I might actually win it and save one of the nominees to fuck with you even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2