Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:49 pm

Hey Scooby. You’re probably gonna see the mess that went down in the morning lol but it’s Stefan and April on the block. I think the best decision for our game is for Stefan to go. He nominated me. He doesn’t bother to talk to me. He hasn’t even campaigned to me. You had a fight with him so it’s not like he’s gonna easily forget that. April is shady as hell but according to her and Adam, they have the votes to stay and I truly do think it’s better for our games if Stefan leaves. April is not good at comps. Please vote him out. For me <3
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:42 am

What worries me is if we keep April and they do have the votes to stay they could absolutely steamroll the rest of the plus I'm hearing April threw out my name to go up?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:42 am

It's a tricky one because before I read everything I was certain I was keeping April but now I'm confused
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:57 am

I think have that conversation with April about the name throwing out so she can explain it more. But I voted to evict Stefan because I know for sure he’s coming for me and tbh I don’t want someone like him in jury. April told me she has the votes and I very much doubt whoever they are can stream roll because if someone wins hoh and doesn’t nominate Adam or April then that’s fishy

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:01 am

Yeah I agree I'm just nervous and feel a little bit betrayed by her I'm gonna ask around and see what everyones else doing and I'll have a word with her when she wakes. My votes very much still up in the air, I dont want to not vote with you but I'm just nervous that if I keep her and one of them win hoh I'm going up.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:01 am

but I get that works both ways because you're the same with stefan so it's like we're both in the same situation but with opposite noms lol
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:41 am

I will make sure April doesn’t touch you. Pls we just need Stefan out of here. He’s much stronger comp wise. April will always be a target meanwhile Stefan will disappear into the back.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:41 am

If you vote with me on this, I promise for the rest game you I will owe you.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:53 am

I just dpnt see keeping April benefiting me but that said if you promise to have my back I'll think about it because I dont want to vote differently from you

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:53 am

Plus I obviously dont want you to be in danger either
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:51 am

That’s honestly fine tbh if you vote april out but I feel like she might be staying
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:55 am

Yeah I've heard mixed thoughts about this one. I just dont know I feel like keeping Stefan is good for me personally but I dont want to hurt your game doing that if you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 9:01 am

I feel like it will because he didn’t even campaign to me and he said in his speech “if I don’t speak to you evict me I don’t kiss ass”. I would love nothing more than for his rude ass to miraculously go today. But I understand and I respect your vote

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:27 am

Yeah I'm just gonna put my vote on April I'd rather be straight up to you then lie to you because I trust you and you're probably my closest ally it's just bc she brought up my name she has ties to Adam

Last edited by Scooby Doo on Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:15 pm

April attacked me when I told her I was evicting her-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Scooby
Page 15 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next