Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 6:52 am

yup ikr??? I need to get my head in the game and pull out some wins. It's getting down to the wire and we to secure that we both get to the end. Hopefully over the next 2 days we'll get our first win
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 6:54 am

The way I feel like I could’ve won that knockout comp last night but I took a nap thinking I’ll make it on time and woke up at 1 am SJDJDKDKDKS
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 7:09 am

omg it was a knockout comp----
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 7:09 am

I couldve won that I'm so mad LOL
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:02 am

LOL did you tell April she was leaving? Omg she said ‘shits gonna get ugly soon’ and I’m scared. I think I might throw her a pity vote. I still haven’t voted
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:26 am

I told her I was evicting her bc it looks like the votes going that way. She liked he post n all so hopefully that means she isnt exposing me. Not that shed have anything to expose lol
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:39 am

Lol she is so whack. I’m annoyed I wasted my efforts on her but I’m very glad she’s leaving
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:42 am

girl like what the hell??? She just exposed us 3 and we were the only people backing her
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:47 am

Yeah it’s whatever
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:47 am

Had more smoke for the person who kept her 3 times then the one she fought and Jackie :/ I hate it here

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:12 am

exactly like what is your game plan here??? She completely twisted everything I said in that convo
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:13 am

Oh painting beast and Hange as the target and saving Hottie that’s all I’m seeing :/ she’s dumb. Don’t engage with her

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:14 am

Yeh I'm done I just needed to clear up that the conversation she posted was twisted

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:16 am

I’m so pissed I gave her so much time just to label me as a floater in public. Like I legit wasted TIME and sleep on her. I think she’s always low-key been jealous of me and now it’s showing forreal because she kept telling me “hottie hates all the girls except you”

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:18 am

yeh it's real strange, you've been insanely loyal to her and she just completely dismissed you there

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Scooby
Page 22 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next