Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:09 pm

mhm it's getting down to the wire and I'm so proud of us!

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:10 pm

Honestly for people who suck at a lot of things, I’m so proud of us. Also not to mention we survived the block twice each

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:13 pm

omg facts!!! we may not be comp beasts but that's not all you need some of these people are naive lol

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:13 pm

Periodt. We did THAT. Regardless I’m happy with the game we’re playing and I respect us much more than comp Beasts and power users

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:14 pm

Yup really all they do is put targets on their backs. We're much more powerful!!

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:15 pm

But we do need to start winning hohs SKDJDJDKDK I’m just glad you even got a point in the hoh.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:17 pm

I just wasnt fast enough, you're right we need to get some sort of power bc the jury loves that

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:17 pm

The last thing I want is for us to be called floaters or goats. That’ll be ass because we’re not and we worked so hard to be here. We legit survived evictions

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:20 pm

Pls I’m rooting for you to win this veto lol

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:21 pm

yeah I totally agree I mean they cant judge until we lay our games out on the table. Theres so much more to the game than winning a comp but the jury do tend to favour it so we need to win and take out the big comp winners lol

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:23 am

Hey Scooby. Between you and me and I don’t know your relationship with Rob but I think we need to keep Skeeter here because going into double tomorrow, we definitely need attention off of us. Hottie is already mad at Jackie not using the veto to backdoor someone then her enemy stays... that’ll be chaotic and we’re in the clear. I’m gonna evict rob but pls keep that between us and if anybody asks say you don’t know.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 4:17 am

hii I'm not doing that, I dont speak to rob but I think it's ridiculous to get rid of someone who I sometimes forgets here. I get why you're doing so maybe this time we'll just have to vote opposites LOL

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 5:06 am

That’s fine girl! Do your thing <3

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 5:11 am

I think skeeters staying and I've already told him I'm evicting so it's about to be a mess-
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 5:33 am

lmfaoooooo tbh Rob hasn’t even campaigned to me so I’m just like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Scooby
Page 24 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next