Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:15 pm

Yeah she does that to me too and I’ve called her out multiple times. I think English isn’t her first language so

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:18 pm

Surprise surprise. Hanges noms are exactly the same as Jackies. I don’t like being spoken to like I’m a whole ass idiot lol it’s taking everything in me to not snap but I realize we don’t have comp ability to do that shit. Ugh I wish we were better

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:19 pm

shes talking to me right now as if she can control me and I'm kinda over it. It's making me question what to do if I win tonight, maybe I throw those 2 up and keep beast safe.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:20 pm

Hange and Jackie are clearly going to the end together and think they can use us in order to do so. Let me get something hange sent me last night.

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:22 pm

Yeah Hange told me “Christina and Sza will be the noms no further questions xD” :/ then I said who is replacement of one of them wins veto. She goes “I don’t plan on them winning veto”. Like how cocky and arrogant do you have to be. Then I have Jackie on the side basically telling me she’s 100% taking Hange to F2

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:22 pm

Today at 12:01:08
by Hange Zoë
All I have to do is out-win him, all others have to do is keep me here so I get to take that shot. (I would say don't keep me here for your personal games' sakes, but apparently it all rests on me to take him out since I'm the only one capable of winning comps here)

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:23 pm

She thinks shes above everyone and it makes me question how fake shes been before this week bc she had never spoken to me like this and I'm over it.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:23 pm

Dont come at me like you're some saviour we dont need you.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Damn... see I’m over that shit. They’re getting way too cocky.

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:31 pm

Hange just sent me

“ That’s very true, we have to see where the chips fall. I have no shot at winning this game against you, but I’ll be trying to take you to the end and give you the best shot possible”

I should bow down and kiss her feet right now for giving me a chance! What a God

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:31 pm

Yeah shes only making me not trust her and the fact her/hottie are so tight probably means they're not as close to beast as we think
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:32 pm

LMFAOOOO she really thinks shes something. UGH I so want to win tonight and put both of their arrogant asses up.

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:33 pm

All this is just getting me pumped to win. That level of arrogance is disgusting to me.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:35 pm

Yupp I'm more pumped to win than I was before LMFAOOO

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:48 pm

Lmfao I think the plan to get Jackie to backdoor someone is out of here. They’re both taking each other and have no problem saying it to me that I should just sit pretty and wait until my inevitable eviction with a side of threat and fries from Hange
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Scooby
Page 35 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next