Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Rob

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:11 am

I’ll reach out to her now!
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:17 am

Message her and realized I’m probably not gonna get a response till the morning. She seems to always dip out early but get up early. I’ll update you on that when I can

Messaged***

And dw I will

Last edited by Rob Cesternino on Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:20 am

Okay please let me know what she say

Rob Cesternino likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 9:41 am

Ok I talked to Robin and she told me she’ll keep you

Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 10:21 am

Also talked to Scooby this morning and I asked what he was thinking before giving indication of where I wanted to vote and he said he’s hearing most people are leaning towards keeping you
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:37 am

Scooby said he kept me so

Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:40 am

Ok I think it’s looking pretty good for you
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:42 am

I hope so!! Fuck Johnny

Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:42 am

. <——- !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:13 pm

But Robin said she’ll tell me if she voted to keep me and she hasn’t said anything yet
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:17 pm

Robin seems to take her time in talking to people a lot lol. It might just be that, hopefully. Even if we don’t have her vote we should still be fine though I think
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 4:32 pm

And we were. I wanna personally thank you Rob!!! Thank you being my friend and ally in this game
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 4:55 pm

No problem V! We going to right to the end and thats on . <---
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:46 pm

Hey Veronica! Just wanted to personally thank you for the save this round, otherwise we would have been kinda screwed 😭. I just want you to know I’d do the same for you if the opportunity arises!

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:49 pm

Hey Rob! You already know I got you bro <3 I saw an opportunity present itself and I knew I had to convince hottie or one of yall were going. I didn’t want that. It’s too early for the 6 to be split. Lol I was kinda heated when you picked Robin to play but it all worked out in the end

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Rob   This room is for Veronica & Rob - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Rob
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next