Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Dua & Veronica

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Dua & Veronica Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:47 pm

Only the Hosts, Dua & Veronica have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:50 pm

Hey Veronica! I kept struggling with DM's whenever trying to talk to you so I thought this would be better Very Happy

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:50 pm

this random group name.... made me think of captain underpants lol
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:59 pm

Hey Dua girl this is a better idea anyway I’ve been meaning to talk to you too so I’m glad you’ve made it. Girl that name is better anything I could ever come up with so good choice sksksksk how are you feeling since being back?
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:07 pm

sksksk You can thank Arisa for that

I'm glad you're in jury too! How've you been? What's new with you??
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:08 pm

Pls why does Arisa name private rooms- that is so funny to me. Good choice miss Arisa. And yesss I’m happy we made jury love you deserved it after coming back. I wish I could I say we can relax a little now but this game will only get harder and harder from here

Dua Lipa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:58 pm

Thank you love! I feel like everyone here deserves it and I'm nervous but excited to see how the rest of our time will unfold!

So I'm sad April left! Cause she was talking about maybe forming a group with you because we were in the midst of cooking something up. I wish she could have stayed and we could have done something with that!

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:06 am

We will talk more tomorrow. I keep going in and out of sleep love and I don’t want you to think I’m ignoring you <3

Dua Lipa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 2:41 am

I hope you rest up! Good night love <3
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:38 am

Hey girlie! And April did not tell me about an alliance with you so that’s weird. If she had, we would’ve created that much sooner because I do wanna get to know you
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:56 pm

She was just pondering upon it! Like putting names of people she thinks would be useful to work with. Nothing concrete. When I first got back we were just bouncing ideas of working together and she seemed to trust you? And then it never got to happen since she left :/

I think she anticipated getting to jury at the least, but I had also gone into quarantine as well so that's probably why nothing was ever able to come about

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 2:14 pm

Idk I feel like I was very loyal to April for many rounds but then she left throwing me utb so I was like ok?? Lol and yeah. Honestly it’s kinda sad that she didnt make jury after everything she went through but good use of your quarantine power!
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 2:32 pm

I think she might have been trying to steer the idea that you two were working together out of everyone's heads. I feel like she put a target more on Beast Boy. She basically called you and SZA lazy though 😩😩 but I'm sure y'all are busy/are just chilling and relaxing lol. You've made it this far for a reason!

Which reminds me, how do you feel about SZA? Aside from what April said, I think she could potentially be an ally as well?
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 2:42 pm

LMFAO she said I throw comps like pls? I try so freaking hard in every competition I’ve been here for and the other ones, everyone knows I work 12 hour shifts and it’s physically impossible for me to not sleep. And I like Sza! She’s a little quiet and we hardly talk privately but I don’t think she’s someone who would come for us

Dua Lipa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 3:13 pm

Oooh I love that dress girl! We're really dressing up for today

And yup! A lot of us are working/in school so it's just tough sometimes!

I was wondering if you would be open to teaming up with her then? Surprised I've had groups with her too, but I think us 2 could potentially solidify something with her since she's a mutual between us. What do you think?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Dua & Veronica
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next