Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:26 pm

Nah I think for now let’s just leave it. It’s gonna look messy if we create a side group

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:29 pm

Okay cool cool that makes a lot of sense. Thank you haha

I think I am gonna get room going with Jackie and Scooby where we are going to try and figure out what the other alliances are on that list lol .

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:33 pm

Okay boo! Let me know what yall talk about. Do you speak to Red and Stefan?

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:36 pm

Veronica Mars wrote:
Okay boo! Let me know what yall talk about. Do you speak to Red and Stefan?

Absolutely! You know everything going on in my life right now and that will continue. Just wanted to let you know the reasoning and all. If it matters any, you are my #1 trust!

I speak to Red some. I think we are good but at the same time, they are all over the place.

I don't talk to Stef at all. In fact, they are like my #20....

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:50 pm

You are also my number. I said “1. beast boy - my F2 king” 😂

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:52 pm

I like need to reach out to red... I’ve spoken to them the least

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:53 pm

Veronica Mars wrote:
I like need to reach out to red... I’ve spoken to them the least

Fair -- but to be honest, I don't see them getting power. Maybe my read is off.

I think I could be close enough with them to avoid having you on the block though

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:55 pm

I love you! If this is a comp where you can help me, pls do

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:56 pm

Veronica Mars wrote:
I love you! If this is a comp where you can help me, pls do

Will do! Keep an eye on this board when HOH goes live and I'll see if I can help at all!

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:11 pm

Got some tea.

Michael's list is likely accurate. Maybe the rankings are "wrong" but the notes are right.

Skeeter told me that he is in two groups with Michael --

Hottie, Michael, Dua, Madison, SZA & Pope (Not sure who started the group but I suspect Hottie).

And Michael added Skeet to a group with just he and Klaus but that didn't happen until earlier today.

Trying to figure out the second alliance Michael might be in. I think his final 3 is Dua + Christian
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:13 pm

Oh yeah I don’t doubt for one minute that his ranking was fake... he just made a mistake and accidentally exposed himself

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:14 pm

Veronica Mars wrote:
Oh yeah I don’t doubt for one minute that his ranking was fake... he just made a mistake and accidentally exposed himself

Which sucks. Wish it was someone else exposing themselves that I'm not included in on rofl

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:47 pm

YOU GOT THIS. I will help if I can!

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:47 pm

Thank you bestie
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:01 pm

Alright I will send you the movies as I recognize them in a flurry of posts. id open your diary room up on a different tab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 8 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next