Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:08 pm

Sza and Dua are checking in on to see how I am after that mess earlier but that’s all that’s happening in my story. I feel like you be getting ALL the tea lol
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:09 pm

Idk a couple people told me different things. Something like the candle group was real and there’s a 7 person alliance in there somewhere and another person saying they are hearing a group of 11 is forming

As a human not in either of those conversations, I have fear

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:09 pm

I’m just nosy as hell girl
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:11 pm

Wait can you please let me know who you’re hearing this from? I promise I won’t tell a soul
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:11 pm

That candle thing was the worst attempt at an alliance ever. What even was that? Lol
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:14 pm

MichAel said the 8 thing and Sza said 11

Yeah I told Michael the candle thing was bullshit but the inner alliance might not be
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:15 pm

Oh I wouldn’t be surprised tbh. The other day I saw multiple private rooms being made but I’m not apart no 8 or 11 so 🤷🏾� Sza is doing so well. She’s in literally everything but to me acts like she’s out of the loop

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:20 pm

Veronica Mars wrote:
Oh I wouldn’t be surprised tbh. The other day I saw multiple private rooms being made but I’m not apart no 8 or 11 so 🤷🏾️ Sza is doing so well. She’s in literally everything but to me acts like she’s out of the loop

Yeah... she won't really give me any insight which is such a bummer. I thought we were close. I saw a few being made, too, but nothing for me.

Idk we just gotta power through and win something. I gotta take a bigger shot

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:26 pm

Beast Boy wrote:
Veronica Mars wrote:
Oh I wouldn’t be surprised tbh. The other day I saw multiple private rooms being made but I’m not apart no 8 or 11 so 🤷🏾️ Sza is doing so well. She’s in literally everything but to me acts like she’s out of the loop

Yeah... she won't really give me any insight which is such a bummer. I thought we were close. I saw a few being made, too, but nothing for me.

honestly I feel like I’m gonna be ass at these comps but you are actually good. I hope you win again. Who are you gonna aim for?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:27 pm

Veronica Mars wrote:
Beast Boy wrote:
Veronica Mars wrote:

honestly I feel like I’m gonna be ass at these comps but you are actually good. I hope you win again. Who are you gonna aim for?

I don't know. I think I need to figure out the truth in this situation with the alliance. If it is true, I have no choice but to pick two of them and put them up. If not, we'll just get steamrolled out.

We will see. I'm thinking I won't win this week, and I have to hope we are far enough away from the big steam roll that I would be safe.

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:27 pm

I’m just so weary of the quiet people in this game. They scare me because their whole game is being silent and letting people take themselves and then they either skate to the end or start beasting through doing nothing while the rest of us have put in so much effort.

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:28 pm

Beast Boy wrote:
Veronica Mars wrote:
Beast Boy wrote:
Veronica Mars wrote:

I don't know. I think I need to figure out the truth in this situation with the alliance. If it is true, I have no choice but to pick two of them and put them up. If not, we'll just get steamrolled out.

We will see. I'm thinking I won't win this week, and I have to hope we are far enough away from the big steam roll that I would be safe.
these people telling you these things. Where did they hear it from? Did they tell you?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:31 pm

Michael won't say his stuff. SZA won't either. I don't have any "it comes from here" messages. The thought is that it might be from Hottie, since the girls alliance seems to be wishy washy but overall effective.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:35 pm

I’m just so - it’s too much lol there’s so much going on. Do you think hottie is that sneaky? I mean who could be in this 8 or 11 and wouldn’t tell you or me though. That’s what I’m trying to figure out
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:36 pm

Perhaps the ones telling you are apart of it and don’t want to be apart of it so they’re telling you they’ve heard about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 15 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 68  Next