Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 64 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:57 pm

I’m hopeful Smile

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 7:44 pm

Man I hope you win. Even though I didn’t need to win, I actually tried and I’m so embarazzed at my performance. Luckily I have you

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 7:58 pm

Its okay - they were kind of fucking tricky ngl. The one's I got wrong were cause they were fucking hard lol

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 7:59 pm

Congratulations you beautiful beast<3

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:00 pm

Thanks Veronica <3 You will be safe to fight tomorrow. But! Try to win the veto if you can. Smile

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:01 pm

Yes I will! I wish they’d just fast forward the night. You don’t need an hour to nominate Sza and Christian lol they even know

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:03 pm

Also I believe 1 person won’t be competing in veto so I hope it isn’t me. I wanna compete

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:05 pm

Yeah hahaha. I know you, Hange, and Jackie all want that, and I don't really think firing at one of them right now for the sake of it will make much of a difference, so I'm not really even thinking that way.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:08 pm

Wait what do you mean
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:13 pm

Don't panic!! I read it over and that sounded like I was gonna do something irrational.

I am gonna do Christian and SZA and leave it at that. Everyone is doing the "you were gonna get taken out by Hange tonight" move
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:14 pm

Lol no I thought you meant you were gonna take a shot at them being Hange and Jackie but no I don’t think that’s smart at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:14 pm

Even though that’s what Hange has been promising people :/
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:16 pm

I know. She told me she was going to promise that to people though, before she even started. We got into a big of a fight this morning but after all is said and done, she won't be taking us out until final 4 at the earliest. Scooby is on her shit list now
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:19 pm

Plsss what did yall fight about? And okay good I’m glad she told you that

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:26 pm

Well half of it was like her testing me and trying to like "blow up some tea" and I'm like what the FUCK did I say to make you go off like this

And like I think it was just that she has been more open about her game, so others have been more open with her, and she's connecting like these dots that don't necessarily matter now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 61 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 61 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 64 ... 68  Next