Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Pope & Michael

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 9:01 pm

i feel actually ok that would be super shady if he puts us up after he brought us in that alliance. and the fact that we can expose it with everyone in it! Also talk to hange... i know i have messaged them a little but not enough because i dont feel like they would go after me after the first few convos. i think me and them were on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 9:12 pm

Pope how u feeling ?
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 9:35 pm

ok I just got back I was busy doing something but I'm feeling good, did something happen I haven't checked anything. I was talking to hang a lil yesterday and I hit them to congratulate but they said to not message after for like an hour so they can organize the inbox
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 9:38 pm

they didnt even respond back to me i am worried now . i thought me and hange were on the same page .
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 9:40 pm

maybe hang is just going thru the messages but lets hope beast mode does steer them away from any of us
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 10:45 pm

So what we really doing bro . cause i would like us 2 to be on the same page at all times
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 10:58 pm

this man wouldnt ever stop dming me now that we have a thread he never responds lol!!! Ayoooo what are we doing POPE.... cause i know certain ppl want klaus out
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:28 pm

Yo i just seen the thread damn Jughead left the game 😬 who are we gonna vote for
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:29 pm

you tell me ... cause certain ppl want klaus out, certain ppl want zayn out. we are in an alliance with klaus right now but how strong is it ... cause klause stayed unanimous last time... there are so many factors bro.... we have so much to go thru.... one again u my go to person my dude. i need u here for all this hahahah
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:32 pm

Idk, when it comes to klaus he seems very inactive u til it’s time to play so that gives me floater vibes. Like beast boy said we might just have to get him out while we have the chance again. As far as zayn i spoken to him a few time to feel him out but that’s it’s. Imo it really wouldn’t matter who goes bc idk if that alliance with klaus is gonna hold up to standards
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:34 pm

I was thinking the exact mother bleeping thing.. i trust hangee much more then i do klaus... and the stuff adam was trying to pull with u in the dms was super shady. so taking out klaus might be a good idea when we have a chance or like klaus said himself he can become a blockstar
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:34 pm

people will continue to keep him
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:43 pm

STOP PUSHING FOR KLAUSSSSS IN THREADS BROOOO..... PPL WILL EXPOSE YOU!!!! THE WHOLE COOL CLUB CHAT ONE BY WITHIN A SECOND CHANGE THEIR VOTE FROM KLAUS TO ZAYNE..... regardless who goes u dont want klaus to know that u were trying to get people to vote him out..... Everyone finds a way to defend him cause i think everyone is in one way or another working with him.... just dont push for him too hard please ... i dont want shit to get back on u
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:51 pm

I know bro i said that to myself after 5 minutes i check the chat and said did i really just write that let me shut up. Ima just sit back and eat my ice cream either way i think he’s out and i think Adam knows that as well. I was reading klaus messages in the thread and rs playing pity then i noticed he did that the first time he was on the block
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:53 pm

I am not trying to be aggressive I don’t want a target on you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Pope & Michael
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next