Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Pope & Michael

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:58 pm

Nah u fine bro call me on my shit lmaoo that’s how we Protect each other in this game if we be real cause sometimes we might say some dumb shit and have to check up. But I’m behind rn in the threads as far as who’s going but u see it switched to zayn? I’m trying catch up now but I’m fine with either one of them going
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:58 pm

You are my one and I want to protect you . So who are we voting out bro
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:59 pm

The ? Is who all is voting who cause if we can get a klaus vote that would be good honestly
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:28 am

Ok I’m back so i thought about everything in my head and mapped it out. The two of us should vote zayn out, seem like the house is moving that way anyways & so is the hoh we don’t want to piss him off or anybody else. That would be the safest move for us rn no bad blood on are hands this was all the hoh’s move. Going through the thread i noticed Adam has a lot of Intel on what’s going on around the house so from now on we gotta add an extra layer of caution around him. With the new twist do u think anybody is gonna play that? i mean u never know who might wanna do what but the odds of it is not worth it at all. There could be possible swing votes towards klaus to leave from people to throw in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:30 am

That whole message just confused me . So you and I vote for zayne out but there are people voting klaus out also that are swing votes ?
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:34 am

Nah I’m saying it could be a possibility people throw a swing vote to keep klaus here* hypothetically speakin* it was just a inside thought. We are voting zayn to go no one else. Zayn is set in stone to leave this game on are end.
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:38 am

Adam trying to get me to reveal shit about who all is saying zayne I had to swerve that question by saying “that’s what I’m hearing and I don’t want votes to get split 3 way and us losing klause “
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:47 am

I seen Lmaoo i was watching waiting, good save. He’s working over time. If we ever get the chance we would have to take him out but it’ll have to be a back door type situation
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:50 am

It would have to be him and klaus together on the block and hopefully it wouldn’t be us taking the shot maybe someone like skeeter but skeeter seems to be all giddy abt keeping klause also so idk how I feel abt that lol
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:54 am

Zayn just messaged with his campaign😪 it sucks being on the block i had to make him feel safe when whole time i know how it’s bout to go lol. Speaking on making people feel safe, we gotta make sure when we make it to jury that are jury management skills are on 10. Even when we know they are going home we have to make them feel like they can still trust us without blowing are cover obviously which is something i just had to do with him. Don’t ever give to much info just keep it short and simple
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:57 am

So zayne should start campaigning against klause now .
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:04 am

I don’t think he will unless he has already. But people were saying in thread he barely reaches out
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:08 am

He keeps telling me that people are telling him that he is safe
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:14 am

There probably just telling him that to cover there ass
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:29 am

That’s what I think I’m glad rob shut Adam down with the splitting of votes cause obviously zayne is a number for Adam n klaus ... since he is not in our alliance I’m glad he is going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pope & Michael   This room is for Pope & Michael - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Pope & Michael
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next