Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Round 2 Thoughts & Rankings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Round 2 Thoughts & Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Round 2 Thoughts & Rankings   Round 2 Thoughts & Rankings EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:27 am

General Thoughts:
It’s literally killing me how much information these people tell one another… Hange spilling who they do and don’t wanna protect to Beast Boy, Beast Boy relaying literally everyyyyy singleeee bit of information everrrr to Veronica for no reason…. Like??? For what? And Skeeter too, literally out of NOWHERE really randomly comes up to Veronica and wants to go on “blind trust” to make a F2 Danielle & Jason style with her… and April and Hottie love her too, and I’m pretty sure she has an alliance with the whole house lmfaoo, it’s crazy how much she got around already! I’m interested in whether or not this is going to keep her safe for a longgggg while, or if it’s going to blow up because she physically can’t really make many moves without seeming like a backstabber. I foresee a lot of throwing comps in her future.

Overall, I think Beast shouldn’t have won Veto lmao, but it’s good he’s been smart enough to seem fiercely loyal to his people while also compromising with Hange to keep people safe, making it seem like he’s not gonna just bowl over people. Still, I think the information sharing was a bit excessive; it’s the second week and we’re already negotiating and spilling all our loyalties? For what? So everyone can pick off your actual allies? Dumb. (I think Hange spilled too much to Beast, because now Veronica knows… and she’s good with a lot of people… But at least she’s not telling everyone all her tea, putting her in a strangely good position in comparison).

Oh, and WHY did Beast spill about Jughead sending him money?? AND WHY DID JUGHEAD SEND HIM MONEY?? I just…. Anyways… least this is a good indicator that Beast’s Jury management for the future is going to be quite good since he’s taking that nice straightforward approach, no one taking things personally with him, and that they even respect him so much that they’ll send him money lmfao. Socially, he’s charming in that manner, and I think he’s someone to watch for, but also someone who’s so forthright with information it could get him or his allies in trouble. If his allies get picked off though and he’s left around until late game though, I think he’s strong enough of a player to survive off of comp wins if he makes it to late-game, while ALSO being someone people aren’t going to be bitter against… so he’s def one to watch.

Anyway, so I’m thinking the strongest alliance rn is the Silent Six, but they’re kinda boring (I like them better individually, like April, SZA, and Rob in particular). I like the Hotties (mostly because of SZA, Pope, and Hottie), and I like Animation Domination (mostly because of Beast and Hange), but I know no one is going to be loyal to that with the Cool Kids Club forming, sadly, so instead of two sides, those 7 are in a nice middle-ish  position where their respective people aren’t going to shoot at them, and they can just be shoot at the outliers of it of their opposing side.. It’s the smartest group I think, though I’m sure a purer split would be more fun, this makes sense. I wonder if they’ll notice how quiet Veronica is in it though; I think she’s getting to be TOO well-covered, literally everyone likes her except like Hange LOL. There’s also Royal Seven, which isn’t super solid yet, but I’m interested in how that’ll be, though I do wish Jackie was included in it. It’s going to be interesting being that these sides don’t overlap thattt much. The person with the most overlap is Veronica I think, with SZA next, and then probably Beast Boy. Hange has a lot of people backing them now too, but not as much as Beast Boy... But at least Hange is laying lower. They’re both strong though, I’m a fan! I liked Hange’s noms better though, Beast Boy wanted to put up queenie Madison and I think Robin too? Glad Hange pushed against that. Hange mentioning Veronica’s name to Beast Boy might be unfortunate later, but hopefully there won’t be any imminent repercussions. Tbh, both their initial ideas for noms were rlly solid and bolder than just going after inactives (like Red), like, if they’d put Madison and Veronica up, that would’ve been BOLD.

Anyway, as for other things to note, I’m very impressed with Jackie’s UTR gameplay this time around, very impressed with the use of excessive exclamation points and shorter sentences that I just know is killing her inside to do… She’s got solid trust with a good amount, but she’s taking it slowly, so it’s good, and she’s somehow ended up in the CKC, so that’s optimal.

Overall, I think my faves in order are: Hange, SZA, Jackie, Beast Boy, Madison, Hottie, Rob, Robin, Pope, and April (the way my ranks shifted so quickly in like a day lmao)

So, anyway let’s get to rankings based on GAME, cuz the above was all my personal opinions:

1. SZA -- She has an alliance with a ton of people, but she isn’t being called out for it yet, and as of now, she’s in tightly with some powerful people. She’s not close to Beast Boy, which could be a future issue, but he’s one person, and if he’s smart, he won’t be getting power again too quickly, so I think she’s the best off long term. She’s not so covered that she can’t make any moves.

2. Veronica Mars -- People just tell her everything?? It’s wild. She’s incredibly well connected, and her connections are loyal ones. She’s smart, not saying much, but just enough to get more info, and then she spreads her info, pretending to be ride or die for them, and no one has reason to doubt her. It’s clean right now, and I don’t think anyone really wants her out except for Hange, and even if Hange put her up, there’s really no scenario where I see her going home, not with all these numbers she’s built up. The only reason she’s not number one is because I don’t know how long it can last, she barely has viable targets, and it could be messy if she falls into power or if people start to compare notes down the line. For now though, she’s solid as hell.

3. Beast Boy -- Umm, comp beast! The issue is showing those cards too early. I feel as though just the HOH would have sufficed since it’s so early that if need be a renom could have been an inactive or something. I do get not wanting to get more bloody with another nom tho, especially when, in a week like this, both personal noms can just go home, leaving him with no one with ammunition against him… but still, not sure if that second comp win will be looked at with fear sooner or later. Right now, however, I think being in the Cool Kids Club is fantastic for him, and he’s got good connections, such as even with Hange, who can help cover him as well.

4. Hange Zoë -- I can’t help but put them this high up after seeing them throw all the right comps and win all the right comps. An HOH at this point was just what they needed to get more people talking to them, as they were a little lacking in that department it seemed. I can’t see Hange being an imminent target, because people know Hange is decent at comps, so for their allies, they’re an asset, and to their enemies, they’re risky to take a shot at. Socially, Hange also offers a lot of substance but doesn’t give away everything all the time (though perhaps they overshared with Beast Boy). Regardless, things are looking solid for Hange.

5. Rob Cesternino -- He’s also in with a lot of people; he has the Silent Six, which is exceedingly loyal, and he’s also got people like Robin and others on the side. He thinks about everything, but he doesn’t get paranoid and do too much, so right now, I think he’s basically perfectly positioned where no one will come for him.

6. Jackie Burkhart -- Queen is laying low this game, and I think it’s doing her wonders, no one is saying her name, and she has the Cool kids Club and she has Robin and more. I think she’s going to be a force if she lays low for now and strikes later, because she has a ditzy and loyal aura around her this round, which I’m sure is just a front, and her humor has been working well for bonding without seeming like a strategic threat. Overall, I see Jackie doing well.

7. Scooby Doo -- being in the Cool Kids Club is going to do him wonders, and though his timezone is preventing him from voting early and such, he manages to be social and has a sound strategy.
8. April Kepner -- Great social game so far, and I think her bases are well covered too, a
nd she isn’t portraying herself as a threat yet. She has a lot of ties she can nurture, and many have her back (Silent 6 and Royal 7), and others will try to protect her a lot as well (such as Adam).

9. Michael B Jordan -- I feel like he’s not making a ton of deep connections, but he’s got enough with the right amount of people where he’s covered on all sides and doesn’t have to say much, so people will keep him safe and he doesn’t have to give up any info.

10. Skeeter Valentine -- His social game and his tie to Veronica and the Animated Domination characters is good for him. He’s not doing a ton right now, but early game, not doing a ton is probably for the best.

11.  Chrisian Hubicki -- Again, it’s the Cool Kids Club position that earns him this rank. Not sure exactly what was done for him to wriggle his way in there, but it worked out, and I think people know he comes off as innocent, but on the other hand, he was already considered as a nom, and he’s paranoid, so he’s probably the worst off in that alliance.

12. Johnny Lawrence -- He’s been quiet, but he’s been calculated I believe. I think playing super UTR rn is perfect, and no one seems to be against him, though he could probably use more coverage and bonds as not to be hit by any stray bullets soon.

13. Hottie -- I think Hottie is playing a fantastic social game, but the problem is everyone can see that she’s playing a fantastic social game. Girlie is TOO funny and likable! It’s insane how many people have already listed Hottie as a social threat Sad On the flip side, she is socially well connected, so as long as the people who see it don’t win power and the people who are on her side win power, she’ll be good. Maybe she can pull out a win as well and prove some loyalty to strengthen her bonds.

14. Madison Beer -- Her social game is lacking, but she’s very straightforward, funny, sweet, and good at comps, so I think she has it in her to go far. She has less alliances than most, so she can take more shots more easily, and to her own alliances she’s going to appear loyal and easy to influence, so that works in her favor.

15. Pope Heyward -- He’s a little inactive, but I think he recovered very well from the precious vote, and no one seems to be talking about him, while many still would like to keep him safe. UTR, and I think will be solid.
16. Adam Sandler -- He’s got a solid group in the Silent Six, and he’s also made good bonds to a lot of people, but people are acting like he’s calling the shots, which is not a good perception to have right now with 22 people still left, hence why he’s so low. He’s not in a ton of people’s long-term good graces, but people see merit in keeping him around for now; he’d probs be the one most expendable to his alliances though, which isn’t great if two of them go up.

17. Robin Scherbatsky -- She’s got a lot of bonds, but she was considered as a target this week, and she seems expendable already to most. If she didn’t have a good bond with Hange, she’d likely be on the block. On the bright side, the people she is good with have a lot of reason to want her around since she’s straightforward, but her bluntness might not always be translation well, so she could be seen as distant.

18. Stefan Salvatore -- He doesn’t have a ton of people right now, but he’s avoided the block, so that’s pretty good for now I don’t see him going too much farther unscathed though.

19. Dua Lipa -- I sadly just don’t think she has enough bonds with people. I think people can see she is loyal and friendly, but the depth of the bonds isn’t there, and she’s expendable to everyone.

20. Kelly Kapoor -- I haven’t seen many bonds with depth for her either, so I could see her potentially going up as a pawn or something soon. She’s been missing stuff too, so I think people may see her as expendable right now.

21. Klaus Mikaelson -- I mean, to survive unanimously amidst so many votes and then to survive nearly unanimously again, you have to be doing SOMETHING right, but he might become a block star, and he’s not proving himself to be very good in comps to save himself, instead he just complains about the comps because he neglects to read the rules lol. I think he’ll be on the block again, and if he survives nearly unanimously again NO ONE is going to ignore that. They’re already sus about his first unanimous stay. I can’t see him not being targeted.

22. Red Fraggle -- Go girl give me nothing!

Arisa Cox, Beast Boy and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Round 2 Thoughts & Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Thoughts & Rankings   Round 2 Thoughts & Rankings EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 4:04 pm

I'm here for the Beast criticism!!! I had the same criticisms of my game after I looked back lmao
Back to top Go down

Round 2 Thoughts & Rankings
Page 1 of 1