Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Round 3 Thoughts & Rankings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Round 3 Thoughts & Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Round 3 Thoughts & Rankings   Round 3 Thoughts & Rankings EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 6:58 pm

General Thoughts:
I hate this week…… Madison robbed…. So robbed… She ATE in the HOH, it was just a little mistake…. this is criminal I hate it here. I love Skeeter too; optimally, I wanted Johnny (though I do think he’ll do well) and Red to go. I’m just sad, I REALLLLYYYY was pulling for Madison Sad

That's it, I'm too sad about this injustice to write more about these ppl except for props to SZA for controlling the house, and props to Beast for pivoting after his HOH.

Game Ranks:
1. SZA -- She continues to be well positioned, and basically got everyone to vote however she wanted this week; it was very impressive! She’s well trusted by many, and her number one (Hange) also sees her as their number one, so that’s incredibly solid they have a true bond of trust like that. I think she’s running this shit and deciding thing without being BLAMED for deciding things like Hottie, Beast, and potentially Veronica soon may be. [+0]

2. Beast Boy -- He’s HIGH on trust lists besides April’s, and (as expected,) Dua’s, but Dua didn’t even put him up (which was smart tbh, he would have won and just targeted her harder). Socially, he’s very present and willing to exchange information, and though he’ll be seen as a threat later, it might be hard to get him later. Also, his tie to Veronica is huge for him, and he just got his main target Madison out without even needing HOH. [+1]

3. Veronica Mars -- Veronica is only low on Hange’s, Dua’s, Michael’s, and Stefan’s lists, otherwise she’ still solid, and she’s a lot of people’s number ones. [-1]

4. Hange Zoë -- Jackie and Klaus would target Hange, but Jackie will be throwing for a while, and Klaus probably won’t win things, so Hange will be fine for a while. It’s also great they’re number one for Stefan and SZA; in particular SZA, because SZA seems to be silently running this house. Hange is a bit of an agent of chaos though, so we’ll see, but Hange also is smart and can win things if necessary, but is also smart enough not to win unnecessary shit. [+0]

5.  Chrisian Hubicki -- His HOH kinda was messy for him, but he did get most of his noms out, and I don’t see many coming after him. He’s high on trust ranks, and he’s got solid groups he can depend upon. He’s a little paranoid, but that’s better than being overconfident; at least he thinks of different angles, and he got a threat like Madison out, though it may not entirely have been that beneficial for him alone. [+5]

6. Scooby Doo -- He’s good with most besides Stefan, Rob, and Kelly. Interestingly Stefan dislikes him pretty equally as much as he dislikes Rob despite playing on very opposite sides. Scooby’s time zone is a detriment, because strategically, he’s pretty good, and he’s letting other people duke it out for now. [+1]

7. Rob Cesternino -- He’s still got the Silent Six, which will be majorly beneficial if he hits the block, but there are a few people that very much do not like him, including Stefan, Skeeter, and Scooby (all the S names idk why, maybe they’re jealous R comes before S? weird), and yeah, not really sure what he did to get on their bad side, I’d have to read more. Also, his core allies very well may be picked off too, because not many are tight with Robin, nor Adam at all, so they may go and he’ll be in a weaker position. [-2]

8. Jackie Burkhart -- Jackie is not high on nearly anyone’s lists, but she’s also not horribly low; but she is on the lower end. I think an HOH would do her really well to solidify more bonds, but realistically, I don’t expect Jackie to gun for a win, which may not be great. On the other hand, she’s not necessarily an immediate target for many, besides potentially for Kelly? [-2]

9. April Kepner -- She’s got alliances, but she’s not really many people’s priority except for like.. Adam. It’s good her number one also considers her his number one tho! She’s also likable, without it being her brand like Hottie’s, so she won’t be targeted right away before others, and is pretty well positioned, and she knows it. [-1]

10. Dua Lipa -- Her HOH wasn’t the best; Madison left, and her more active nom stayed. But on the other hand, she’s very middle of the road in terms of trust with most, and she’s sweet and non-threatening to many despite her win. [+9]

11. Kelly Kapoor
-- Weak bonds, but a non-threat to many. I think she’ll go far based off of that! She’s not really at the bottom of people’s trust ranks, but she’s not at the top.[+9]

12. Hottie -- Getting called out by Skeeter wasn’t great, especially because people already saw how good she was with people. We’ll see how she pivots; I know she wants power to solidify her bonds, which would be a great idea for her. She’s just gotta do it. No one’s really out for her blood rn besides Skeeter though, but I don’t see her sustaining herself without a win soon to build trust. [+1]

13. Pope Heyward -- No one seems to mention Pope much, which is a good thing! He’s trusted by a few, and he’s not looked at as a threat, though I think he could do decently later; great recovery from week one. [+2]

14. Robin Scherbatsky -- She doesn’t give a lot of info and can be used as a pawn, but I think people KNOW she’s not doing a lot, which puts her as a non-threat and a waste of an HOH. The people she does talk to know she’s loyal, which will be great to protect her. She doesn’t even show up for comps and no one cares. [+3]

15. Johnny Lawrence -- He stayed nearly unanimously, and if the only person coming after you hard is Michael, then you’re in a better position than many, BUT, it’s not actually the case, as MANY have him listed near last in their ranks. He might be in danger if he doesn’t step it up a little bit socially or comp-wise. [-3]

16. Stefan Salvatore -- Beast, April, and Rob aren’t fans… he won a comp, and his bonds aren’t super tight. Might be tough for him being that he’s already been put up, I’d probably put him up just to disperse some of the blame he’d have. [+2]

17. Skeeter Valentine -- He kinda did a lot… I mean publicly saying who you’re gunning for isn’t a bad move, but Hottie does have allies that might keep her safe if she’s up anyway, so he’d have to work hard not to miss his shot. People might not mind him winning though if they’d rather Hottie get taken out by people other than themselves; I think that’d be smart for them, because Hottie is going to base a Jury vote on personal feelings most likely based on what she’s been saying and how Doja felt about Blossom last season, soif people see him taking her out as beneficial, they might want him to stay… Dunno if ppl are thinking that way though. Anyway, he almost left, and SZA is also not a fan, so that’s not good for him. Being good with Beast and Hange is good for him though. [-7]

19. Adam Sandler -- He’s got his Silent Six, but EVERYONE finds him shady and knows he wants to press for information without giving any in a not-subtle manner. It likely won’t last, but he has a few solid people that could be good for him. [-3]

20. Michael B Jordan
-- LOL HE FUCKED UPPP when he posted his trust ranks publicly… Now the people at his bottom or middle don’t trust him, he looks like a liar, and people are pissed at him. He really tanked this week, and is an easy target for most. The only people who really will have his back is Pope and Robin. [-11]

21. Klaus Mikaelson -- He narrowly avoided the block last week, and I can see the same thing happening again, because a lot of his key allies might not be winning shit soon to keep him safe. [+0]

Arisa Cox, April Kepner and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Round 3 Thoughts & Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 Thoughts & Rankings   Round 3 Thoughts & Rankings EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 4:05 pm

UGH FINALLY I just want to claim the Madison eviction and im glad you saw it lmao

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Round 3 Thoughts & Rankings
Page 1 of 1