Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:37 pm

Wait. I think you need to ask Skeeter what he thinks first. I don't want him to think we are playing games by leaving out Veronica, right as we started "working as 4"
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:45 pm

I just wont mention it, Veronica has no chance of winning anyway. Neither does Jackie, SZA, Hottie(obviously), Robin

I truly think one of us three is winning this... Preferrably not myself, but I'm ready to do so. I'll be aiding you as much as possible XD I'd rather you win and ensure one of our preffered people leaves

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:48 pm

ill try but I would truthfully rather skeeter get it
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:48 pm

Who would Skeeter nominate?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:49 pm

I think he would go for like some of our friends tbh. I don't know if he would go after HOttie in the end like we want him to
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:00 pm

I think we should try to win, but also assist skeeter. all 3 of us.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:01 pm

Jesus Christ dude
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:01 pm

I agree with you though
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:48 pm

BEAST RESPOND IMMEDIATELY, THIS IS NOT RELATED TO STEFAN WINNING HOH BUT WE HAVE A SEPARATE PROBLEM TO ADDRESS
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:50 pm

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:51 pm

"Adam after you girl. He wanted me to win veto last night and backdoor a comp beast. And the 4 he listed were you, Beast, Christian, and Johnny. That's why I had to win veto. Johnny was the only one I wanted to put up because I was not putting you or Beast up. And Christian doesn't seem much of a threat."

- Hottie to me.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:51 pm

Oh that's easy peasy lemon squeezey. We take out Adam immediately. That bitch is taking no comps any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:52 pm

That's ridiculous that he said that about me tbh so I am livid BUT I understand the trust you have with Hottie and won't bring it up, because thats the source.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:52 pm

However if we win power, its easy. We take out Adam.

Of our "hit list" in babes, let's just replace Stef with Adam.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:53 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:

"Adam after you girl. He wanted me to win veto last night and backdoor a comp beast. And the 4 he listed were you, Beast, Christian, and Johnny. That's why I had to win veto. Johnny was the only one I wanted to put up because I was not putting you or Beast up. And Christian doesn't seem much of a threat."

- Hottie to me.

also his "comp beasts" are the only people left in the game that have won comps, other than Kelly, a hottie ally. 

fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 40 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 67  Next